• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

RM have QB 10oz Greyhound on website but no longer available

Bixley

18 minutes ago, Bixley said:

I have long awaited the last 10oz QB, Greyhound of Richmond, but it seems no longer available. This was at 09.03 when I logged onto the RM site. Did they all sell out in three minutes?

Why not phone them up and enquire about its status?

1 hour ago, Zhorro said:

Why not phone them up and enquire about its status?

I did follow up on your suggestion. I had a slightly confused response of - no longer available - not yet in stock - a marker on the website for the future - I will try to find out more and call you back in a few days. I have been advised to keep looking at the website to see if the status changes.

On 14/09/2021 at 16:37, Bixley said:

I have long awaited the last 10oz QB, Greyhound of Richmond, but it seems no longer available. This was at 09.03 when I logged onto the RM site. Did they all sell out in three minutes?

I just only saw the 10 Oz greyhound on RM website as well.  Interesting that it's year 2022...

So, has anyone discovered what happened to this coin?

The RM advertised it but sold out in 3 minutes? Even for the RM that's pretty damn quick!

Question is...how many were minted if it sold out in 3 minutes?

Are the RM Screwing us over...did they actually have these coins for sale..or did they do a Conservative turn-around and pulled these coins from there site?

Was there actually 10 oz greyhounds for sale?

I havnt seen these being sold on any Bullion dealers websites....also nothing on fleabay??? Which is surprising...so did we imagine this or was there actually any 10 oz greyhound of Richmond QB's ever available from the RM????? A conundrum!!! Any thoughts???? 

More to the point,has anyone got one of these??

13 hours ago, cylinder99 said:

I just only saw the 10 Oz greyhound on RM website as well.  Interesting that it's year 2022...

Do you have a link? The only 10oz I can find is the 2021 proof.

Edit: was able to find it. https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/silver-coins/the-queens-beasts-2022-white-greyhound-of-richmond-10oz-silver-bullion-coin/

Edited by Altitudes

• Founder & Administrator

@CollectorNo1 your topic has been merged into another topic as there was already a topic about the same subject. You may wish to use the search feature of the forum to check if there are already preexisting recent topics rather than started new ones on the same subject :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

1 hour ago, cylinder99 said:

It's gone from the website! 😅

I’m guessing that the listing was created in preparation for later, and it was bad luck on the part of the Royal Mint that someone found it so quickly 🙂

The 10oz silver and 1oz platinum bullion Greyhounds should be released very soon based on their prior release pattern. I’m watching for them both!

2 minutes ago, Lr103 said:

I’m guessing that the listing was created in preparation for later, and it was bad luck on the part of the Royal Mint that someone found it so quickly 🙂

The 10oz silver and 1oz platinum bullion Greyhounds should be released very soon based on their prior release pattern. I’m watching for them both!

Hmm... yes that could be the case... 

Looking forward to completing the set of 10 Oz, but will there be a Completer 10 Oz BU version?

28 minutes ago, cylinder99 said:

Hmm... yes that could be the case... 

Looking forward to completing the set of 10 Oz, but will there be a Completer 10 Oz BU version?

I’m not sure, but if I had to guess I would say yes. It would be immensely popular in this size, and it seems easy enough to keep on the same 10oz schedule meaning it would be early next year. 

The kilo bullion sold out very quickly at all the dealers I use, and the 10oz would have the same benefit of a wide diameter at a lower price point. I would certainly buy it!

51 minutes ago, cylinder99 said:

Yes I wouldn't mind getting a 10 Oz Completer as well.. How about platinum? Expected to have a completer?

If I were in charge of the mint there would be!  I’m not sure if they will, but if they do I would assume they stick with the same pattern and release it with the 10oz silver. 

Given Platinum current relatively modest price, despite VAT, a 10 Oz complete in platinum maybe a decent investment going forward with some considerable patience, much dependant on RM price premium. 

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

10 hours ago, Coverte said:

Given Platinum current relatively modest price, despite VAT, a 10 Oz complete in platinum maybe a decent investment going forward with some considerable patience, much dependant on RM price premium. 

10 Oz platinum could be a bit too much for me! 😅  Would be great to have though.

13 hours ago, Lr103 said:

If I were in charge of the mint there would be!  I’m not sure if they will, but if they do I would assume they stick with the same pattern and release it with the 10oz silver. 

I'm not collecting the platinum series myself but if there's a completer I will get one! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/09/2021 at 13:22, Tn21 said:

Just give it time and the mass market will be filled with some 10oz greyhounds. 

@BleyerBullion any idea whether you will be getting any in and if so roughly when ?

We are not too sure when we're going to have them in, but we do have a waiting list. 

https://www.bleyerbullion.co.uk/shop/silver/10oz-silver-uk-queens-beast-white-greyhound-of-richmond-coin-2022/

Bleyer Bullion is the South West's local bullion dealer, serving the whole of the UK by phone and online. Bleyer offers friendly, expert consultancy and welcomes face-to-face appointments with UK customers looking for a more personal service. Please visit us at: www.BleyerBullion.co.uk.

• 2 weeks later...