• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2021 Team gb

Didn't they say the only place to get the Team GB coins was in the annual sets? If they are now releasing them individually, that is unusual, no? A lot of money has been changing hands on the (presumed highly limited) graded ones......

12 minutes ago, GrahamDiamond said:

What prices will the 2020 Team GB at in the coming weeks Coinster's ???????????

Maybe its a 2021 version of the coin? Wouldn't be a massive surprise, to be honest!!

7 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Didn't they say the only place to get the Team GB coins was in the annual sets? If they are now releasing them individually, that is unusual, no? A lot of money has been changing hands on the (presumed highly limited) graded ones......

Maybe its a 2021 version of the coin? Wouldn't be a massive surprise, to be honest!!

Yes it is a 2021 version of the 2020 coin.  So, I guess they will just change the date on the Queen's head side.  I would expect a full range of gold, silver and cupro-nickel versions.

20 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

New One Ounce Gold Coin - Team GB Olympic Fifty Pence!

1950338698_RMTeamGB50p.thumb.JPG.0e5f8f8a2a90046726be0e397402db97.JPG

Struck in one ounce of 916 red gold.

Could be worth more than the Key Gardens coin!

☺️

Kew Gardens even!

@ChardsCoinandBullionDealer had a customer enquiry for the one ounce gold coin today, he did not want the fifty pence, only the one ounce Team GB Olympic one ounce gold.

Chards

12 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

@ChardsCoinandBullionDealer had a customer enquiry for the one ounce gold coin today, he did not want the fifty pence, only the one ounce Team GB Olympic one ounce gold.

This happens a lot, especially with incorrect mintage figures. Whenever the Royal Mint make a mistake, people ask us about it, and often assume we are wrong. We always take the time to explain to collectors how their misunderstanding has arisen. 

25 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

The Royal Mint have now amended their website...

image.thumb.png.6840a0bade69f23bdff2a05df94f9408.png

Flippers already out the gate fast. I have no issue with them but on this coin come on 🤣. Surely there is a limit to what is flippable. It didn't sell out instantly for a reason. Already seen multiple on FB and there down to £1250.

I think for this coin it is very risky to try and flip. 

It looks like there is some interest in the gold proof and I am slightly regretting not buying one on release. I like the design and it is unusual having the two dates, but I have spent too much recently. The cheapest one on eBay currently is at £1,300 with just under seven days to go!