• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2020 Alderney Three Graces Silver Proof 2oz

MJHughesCoins
Message added by ChrisSilver,

For transparency the member who started this topic has a commercial relationship with the company he mentions. The topic author was asked to be transparent about his relationship to the mentioned dealer in his forum signature, but did not do so. We subsequently launched business accounts on the forum. 

We believe that companies who wish to advertise on TSF should do so honourably by taking out advertising and supporting TSF. TSF sells advertising for extremely competitive prices and even offers dealers to have their own subform section. We are also willing to negotiate good deals for businesses providing they are able to offer good deals for members too. 

This is one of the reasons why we introduced Business Accounts here, to add transparency for members so that they can clearly see which members are businesses and also to stop business members from unfairly adverting their business or products without supporting TSF. 

6 minutes ago, SovCollector said:

Wait, whhaaattt..... 

@Paul Do you think they’ll first release the silver Three Graces and then later down the road release the gold?

PCGS pop reports 

x400 mintage £5 (five sovereign) gold proof pre graded 

IMG_8119.JPG

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SovCollector said:

Wait, whhaaattt..... 

@Paul Do you think they’ll first release the silver Three Graces and then later down the road release the gold?

I very much doubt that happening unless there was new denominations. 

9 hours ago, Gypsy said:

No. I’m not going to bother with this one. It’s really nice but not for me. Did u??

I did. I might have gone for the 5 oz Gold, but do not have the sufficient funds for a few weeks by which time it will be long gone. Still showing as available right now. I think the design is rather bold so should look great on the 10 oz I purchased (I am hoping.)

hahaha ... Someone is flipping the 5 oz Silver on eBay for £976 more than what I paid for the 10 oz. And a whopping fifteen of the 1 oz Silvers are also being flipped. Good grief. Will people really pay much more when these coins are still available from the RM!?

11 hours ago, Natale said:

Alderney 5 pound 2020 the three graces gold coin

8646994954c4b28ac788.jpeg

Nice. Where is that photo from? eBay, CC, BCC, or a website? Not seen it until you posted it 👌 nice!

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

1 minute ago, MancunianStacker said:

Nice. Where is that photo from? eBay, CC, BCC, or a website? Not seen it until you posted it 👌 nice!

Looks like they are from the Japanese Yahoo auction site. He posted a link a few comments above that didn't show up until now for some reason. There are a few listings there from Japanese sellers, which is interesting.

Here's the link again in case: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u417342489

Wonder what the sale price on those will be when they are offered retail?

19 hours ago, Gypsy said:

No. I’m not going to bother with this one. It’s really nice but not for me. Did u??

Just checked availability, and the 10 oz is the only Silver coin that is now listed as 'No longer available.' Pleased I jumped when I did. Will definitely upload a photo to the 'Today I Received Thread' when it arrives :) 

32 minutes ago, Natale said:

do you think the price of £ 9000, is it a fair price for the 5 pound 2020 alderney the three graces gold coin?

I’d think £4,500-£5,000 would be my limit 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

9 hours ago, Altitudes said:

Looks like they are from the Japanese Yahoo auction site. He posted a link a few comments above that didn't show up until now for some reason. There are a few listings there from Japanese sellers, which is interesting.

Here's the link again in case: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u417342489

Wonder what the sale price on those will be when they are offered retail?

A Japanese mint has the rights to the gold one which explains why you are seeing them on Japanese auction sites, you won’t find them released in the U.K. 

I imagine some of the Japanese market who have brought a gold one will most likely want the matching silver ;) be interesting how the silver three graces does on coin cabinet... the global spread of these could be a very good marketing idea, less so for U.K. collectors who want the gold one

Let me welcome you to Grace, Grace, Grace, Grace, Grace and her mate Grace

Stunning in hand, the initial photographs didn't do it justice in my opinion.   

Ive got a urge for the gold already :( this could be costly 

IMG_8120.JPG

IMG_8121.JPG

IMG_8122.JPG

IMG_8123.JPG

IMG_8124.JPG

IMG_8125.JPG

IMG_8126.JPG

IMG_8127.JPG

IMG_8128.JPG

IMG_8129.JPG

5 hours ago, Paul said:

Let me welcome you to Grace, Grace, Grace, Grace, Grace and her mate Grace

Stunning in hand, the initial photographs didn't do it justice in my opinion.   

Ive got a urge for the gold already :( this could be costly 

IMG_8120.JPG

IMG_8121.JPG

IMG_8122.JPG

IMG_8123.JPG

IMG_8124.JPG

IMG_8125.JPG

IMG_8126.JPG

IMG_8127.JPG

IMG_8128.JPG

IMG_8129.JPG

Beautiful. Does it feel and look different in real life? 

4 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

Beautiful. Does it feel and look different in real life? 

it might sound daft because I've obviously got a vested interest now in these but when i first saw the design though is nice 

In the flesh it is fabulous, what came to mind was seeing a famous painting for the first time and it touches you in a subtle way, if that makes sense

Don't know if that has happened to anyone handling a coin before?   Like a miniature piece of art. 

16 minutes ago, Paul said:

it might sound daft because I've obviously got a vested interest now in these but when i first saw the design though is nice 

In the flesh it is fabulous, what came to mind was seeing a famous painting for the first time and it touches you in a subtle way, if that makes sense

Don't know if that has happened to anyone handling a coin before?   Like a miniature piece of art. 

I know exactly what you mean. It’s so exciting. It does look absolutely stunning. Your pictures look a lot different (much better)from the Britannia companies.I’m surprised you got it earlier. I thought the release was in February. I hope these make you a ride profit in future. Xx

Archived