• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1 oz Silver Forum Bars (2020) - Officially Released!

BackyardBullion
Message added by ChrisSilver

Update post:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are 100g bars....not 100oz bars....

We can work out how it works for future releases for sure.

New territory for us so please bare with us!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Hi, 

Congratulations on the high demand for your products. Please add me to the waiting list for the 2020 1oz silver bars. Ideally, I would like two bars as I have two sons and intend to leave them my collection so they can experience some of the things that have given me joy in my life.

Thanks,

• Founder & Administrator

@Trailblazer311  I have hidden your personal information from your public visible post. Feel free to contact BackyardBullion using the private message feature should it be needed.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

UPDATE - 11th May

Deliveries have started!

As some of you may have seen members are starting to receive their bars!

Thank you to all of you that have posted wonderful photos of them on the forum and other social media - it is very cool to see them settling into their new homes!

If you want to receive your bar you need to pay me - they are all ready to be dispatched! 

If you need a payment deferral then just let me know - It can be like herding cats sometimes and it really helps to know people's intentions. 

So, if you have confirmed that you want to take up your bar again, just let me know the status of payment and/or pay!

Existing members that have not got in touch

Deadline of 15th May still stands for existing members. If you are keen to take up your bars you have until 15th May to confirm. You don't need to pay, but if I don't hear from you then your allocation will go out to the waiting list. 

Waiting list

We have 96 people on the waiting list with the very best scenario of 64 bars being available (assuming all remaining existing members don't get in touch before 15th May). 

So, we are formally saying now that anyone on the waiting list will only be able to purchase one bar. 

I know this might put some people off - especially our international customers with the higher international shipping costs. Also, it will mean potentially up to 30+ people being disappointed that they were unable to get a bar. 

For this we are very sorry. 

Why not just make more bars to accommodate demand?

So, I have been asked this question an awful lot and I want to clarify that this is something we can CATEGORICALLY rule out right now. 

Our brand is about quality, low mintage and our integrity of sticking to our declared mintages is critically important. 

We have a big range of silver forum products and there will be plenty of opportunities to get other Silver Forum branded items as the year progresses. 

100g Silver Forum Bars are next!

To that end, we are very happy to formally announce production on the 100g silver forum bars will start very soon. We are aiming for a August/September general release

The good news, the mintage for these 100g bars will be returning to its historic number of 150 (up from 100 last year). 

So, this means there will automatically be 50x 100g bars that are unclaimed for 2020 - so there will be plenty of opportunities for new members to get hold of some Silver Forum Silver bars!

Hope that all makes sense and the next update will likely be regarding the allocation of remaining bars out to waiting list members!

Thanks again for all the amazing support!

Backyard Bullion

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

If possible, please add me to the list for 1 bar please, but I appreciate it's getting long! Fantastic work on the bars, I've really enjoyed your videos. 

Archived