• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1 oz Silver Forum Bars (2020) - Officially Released!

BackyardBullion
Message added by ChrisSilver

Update post:

Hi,

Please put me down on the waiting list, l would like two Bars if available.

Very nice work Backyard Bullion.

Now I just have to hope the exchange rate improves a bit!

Cheers from Downunder.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE - 2nd May 2020

Wow

The number of people asking for bars has been quite overwhelming! Private messages and posts on this thread have been flying in over the last 12 hours and it is very humbling indeed.

A little more patience please!

Members new and old have been asking for bars. 

Until we have a firm indication from previous owners we cannot 100% guarantee any purchases.

So, new potential owners will be added to the waiting list and at a predetermined time and date we will be giving everyone a fair shot at not only ordering bar(s) but also specific serial numbers.

For any members who DO NOT want their bar for 2020 (having previously owned a 2019 edition) please can you confirm this ASAP so we can plan.

I suspect this process will drag out over the coming months so we ask for a little more patience as we progress over the next few weeks.

We want to give everyone a fair opportunity to get what they want!

Thank you all so much for supporting the forum and our poured silver.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

17 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

So, new potential owners will be added to the waiting list and at a predetermined time and date we will be giving everyone a fair shot at not only ordering bar(s) but also specific serial numbers.

Thx for the update.

Fingers cross

3 hours ago, NeutronJack said:

Hi @BackyardBullion

Could you put me down for the same two numbers (15 and 27) as last year, please?

Thanks in advance,

@NeutronJack

Correction: my existing numbers are 78 and 87.

Apologies to the current owners of numbers 15 and 27 ... you may lower your pitchforks, while I slowly back away! ... And, no need to release the hounds!!

NeutronJack

27 minutes ago, RaunchyRandy said:

I would like to buy five please.

Will add you to the waiting list, hopefully we can accommodate 5 bars but judging on the volume of people wanting to get some it might not be possible to get all 5!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Archived