• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Harrington and Byrne

Ranks1970

20 minutes ago, Pipers said:

So they are sending out £837 parcel gold coins signed for not special delivery? 

They generally stopped the SD last year when folk on here were suddenly ordering (between us) hundreds, I know last year's thread was long but it's all on there. Including, of course, that when you get the heavy sales call they will tell you they are doing you a favour only letting you buy three of each 'useless bullion' a year, when you could be buying a complete Sovereign proof set for £30k odd (or was it more, I forget) and immediately split it up for tens of thousands of pounds of profit 🤣

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

To update on the spam situation..  for nearly 3 weeks it looked like ticking the 'don't contact me,. ever' boxes had worked, but this week I received 2 separate promotional letters from them on consecutive days trying to flog me stuff, so clearly they take absolutely no notice of your preferences when ordering. :rolleyes:

On 02/02/2020 at 03:27, goldking said:

To update on the spam situation..  for nearly 3 weeks it looked like ticking the 'don't contact me,. ever' boxes had worked, but this week I received 2 separate promotional letters from them on consecutive days trying to flog me stuff, so clearly they take absolutely no notice of your preferences when ordering. :rolleyes:

I get a minimum of two letters each week- have done since the 2019 Sovereign promotion- despite ticking the box. I use them to light the fire. 

27 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

I get a minimum of two letters each week- have done since the 2019 Sovereign promotion- despite ticking the box. I use them to light the fire. 

you must be getting mine as well, I haven't had a single one🤣

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

28 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

I use the pre-paid envelopes to send anything to them I am too lazy to take to the tip :)

46 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

What will you do in summer? Just leave them on the floor 😁

lots-of-junk-mail-letters-and-leaflets-and-fliers-pushed-through-a-F8RTG5.thumb.jpg.2a0a1b5c54d4de02599347fbc35a7612.jpg

5 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Never had a thing from them and I ticked the I don't want s**t box.  Maybe they just don't bother with northern oiks.  Not complaining though 😃  

I’ve had nothing too but I did only place my first order at the beginning of January so there’s time. I’m also in the ‘grim’ north!! 😆

:wacko:  They're taking the freakin' piss now.  I've had an item of junk mail from them every single day this week, as well as last Saturday.  I'm feeling a shouty phone call coming on.

^ Foster88, my order was earlyish January too so rather puzzled here how you have managed to escape the deluge.

4 minutes ago, Ranks1970 said:

I must be lucky I have only had three letters in three weeks 

I think this is the "punishment" you get for fleecing them on those gold sovereigns below spot.  :rolleyes:  I knew there must've been a catch.

1 hour ago, goldking said:

:wacko:  They're taking the freakin' piss now.  I've had an item of junk mail from them every single day this week, as well as last Saturday.  I'm feeling a shouty phone call coming on.

^ Foster88, my order was earlyish January too so rather puzzled here how you have managed to escape the deluge.

I’ve not had a single letter from them. Nothing, 0. Either my postman is eating them or I’ve just been lucky. 

I have been like this since I placed my order every time the postman comes....😆

992791DF-8192-4DCD-8B96-01B406A35E78.jpeg

10 minutes ago, goldking said:

PM me your address.  I have some very good "exclusive" offers for you that I don't want you to miss out on.

It’s: 

Buckingham Palace

The Mall

London 

I might be at Sandringham or Windsor Castle next week so tell the postman to leave it with the footman. 😂

55B47012-8EC3-40DD-A77D-AD6A4C4BEA01.jpeg

Archived