• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Perth Mint Black Flag 2019 Queen's Anne's Revenge

I think the 5oz is dropping stateside next week.  I hope there is enough to go around.  With 500 worldwide, probably 200 going to Europe and 300 for the US, that mother is going to sell out instantly.

I totally disagree that there seems to be a ton of QARs floating around from flippers.  They were available for quite awhile on Apmex and most of the orders seemed to be a handful here and there.  The Allegories on the other hand seem to have endless flipper supply.

Edited by Branman1986
Grammar

18 minutes ago, ravenshunter said:

Out of stock on gsbe but at €217 I'll give that a pass if it comes back in stock.

I agree.... 113% more expensive than a Lunar 3 Mouse (5 oz).

Yes... it will go up in value; but it will be easier for a Lunar mouse to go up 100% than for this one. Too bad since I like the coin. Ahh well... can't have it all!

The lunar III mouse will not do as well as the lunar II mouse because it will not be same rare.

I like the 5 oz size and so I will buy almost one of Black Beards Queen Annes Revenges.    

Don`t think that it is overpriced. 5 oz lunar II mouses have a mintage of  3.005 pieces and you even can`t get one at 600.00 Pounds.

So what will be the fair price for the queen annes revenge ? I don`t know. But I know that I like the Black Flag series! 

4 hours ago, platinreloaded said:

The lunar III mouse will not do as well as the lunar II mouse because it will not be same rare.

I like the 5 oz size and so I will buy almost one of Black Beards Queen Annes Revenges.    

Don`t think that it is overpriced. 5 oz lunar II mouses have a mintage of  3.005 pieces and you even can`t get one at 600.00 Pounds.

So what will be the fair price for the queen annes revenge ? I don`t know. But I know that I like the Black Flag series! 

Wow i didn't know that.i just had a look on gsbe and it's for sale for over €1100.im slowly changing my mind about buying one.if i stumble across a 5oz queen Anne's i may have to think long and hard about it.it could be worth the risk

1 hour ago, ravenshunter said:

Wow i didn't know that.i just had a look on gsbe and it's for sale for over €1100.im slowly changing my mind about buying one.if i stumble across a 5oz queen Anne's i may have to think long and hard about it.it could be worth the risk

I think you should try to pick one up.  There are just going to be so few to go around and I think only 30 MS-70s.  I have a bad feeling they're going to sell out almost immediately after release here in the US.  I'm going to be checking Apmex nonstop next week.

6 minutes ago, g33x0r said:

That was in USD, I bought one any ways....  Just blew my silver budget for a couple months, I'm a sucker lol.

At least one 50-pieces batch already sold. I think you won't regret. I bought one too. 😉 

Edited by happy2gether

About 33 dollars over spot, I figure it's pure numismatic value plus the limited mintage.  I'm encouraged by how well the 1 oz coin did though.  By far the highest premium I've ever paid for silver.

58 minutes ago, FunkyChicken said:

Just ordered 2 at Auragentum. Painful at €217 a pop plus €19 shipping cost, but given how enthusiastic everybody is about this coin, I couldn't resist to take a gamble. :)

2 is better than one. I ordered also as quick as possible for 217 Euro. No time for price comparison. 

There were still 5 available     :), now only 2 more left ...

zwei.thumb.png.3e863d80d435ff7e11021f3e62a8d177.png

Apmex USA offers for 249 Dollar

13947631_BlackFlagApmex.thumb.png.205a1ff7fae1214a5dbe0dc99c14ea11.png

Edited by platinreloaded

2 hours ago, platinreloaded said:

2 is better than one. I ordered also as quick as possible for 217 Euro. No time for price comparison. 

There were still 5 available     :), now only 2 more left ...

*cut screenshot*

Apmex USA offers for 249 Dollar

*cut screenshot* 

And they're sold out at Auragentum already. Not sure how many they had to begin with, but damn, that went quickly. And sorry for gloating, but damn, are we in time or what!? XD

Looking forward to receive this package in a week or two. :P

1 hour ago, FunkyChicken said:

Out of curiosity, as I'm still fairly new to this business, but what's so special about Mint of Poland coins? 

They make low mintage high relief coins that start @ around $200 and up.  Some really nice pieces like the Gods series (Ares, Poseidon) that now go for over $1000.

https://www.powercoin.it/en/203-mennica-polska-poland-mint

ares-god-of-war-gods-2-oz-silver-coin-2-niue-2017.jpg

Edited by ZatStackz