• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Perth Mint Black Flag 2019 Queen's Anne's Revenge

2 hours ago, Silverclown said:

European mint has just increase its price even though the silver price is lower this week.

I just had a look and they are up to €29.30
I think I purchased mine at €25 something. Big jump in price.

:)n eBay Germany the Queen Annes Revenge Silver Tuvalus are sold for 39.50 Euro 

https://offer.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=273957371768&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2564

At a Mintage of only 15.000 Peaces maybe we will see 50 £ when the second of the BLACK FLAG Series comes along  `?

Ahoi, pirate-smiley.png

5007492_BlackFlagForum.thumb.png.ca50e3ebc14447bd8762991846f3f18b.png

that would nice

2 minutes ago, platinreloaded said:

:)n eBay Germany the Queen Annes Revenge Silver Tuvalus are sold for 39.50 Euro 

https://offer.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=273957371768&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2564

At a Mintage of only 15.000 Peaces maybe we will see 50 £ when the second of the BLACK FLAG Series comes along  `?

Ahoi, pirate-smiley.png

5007492_BlackFlagForum.thumb.png.ca50e3ebc14447bd8762991846f3f18b.png

£50 would be nice!!! .... i brought 10 at £25.64 my first buy with the intention to flip 

Maybe in Europa was not alot of " fuss " made because  only 3.000 Peaces found the way to Europa ?

I translate the following blue comment of a german coin dealer: "To the coin: New from The Perth Mint Australia is the first edition of Black Flag featuring one of the world's most notorious pirate ships, Queen Anne's Revenge, commanded by the notorious Blackbeard. This coin has an extremely limited edition of only 15,000 pieces worldwide, with only 3,000 available on the European market! " Quelle: https://www.silbertresor.de/product_info.php?info=p7199_Tuvalu---1-TVD-Black-Flag-Queen-Annes-Revenge-2019---1-Oz-Silber.html

576126438_SilbertresorQueenAnnes.png.d30b2119334da11d7f80cdf947094f8d.png

The "Only 3000 available in the European Market" statement is probably just marketing to drive their own sales. While APMEX may have only allocated that number to Europe there are dealers and collectors who 1) sell internationally or via ebay and 2) bulk purchase from APMEX in Merrica to sell in Europe. That way I was able to buy my five before the european dealers had any. 

Edited by JackKlugman

Hi, jack

on apmex i can see actually only "alert" me offers:   

https://www.apmex.com/category/91349/perth-mint-black-flag-series

Maybe there come some coins again. But do you know yet the new price when they come  back in offer ?

I think the offer silverclown found is not bad. 32 Euro for one coin. But there are only 23 coins left:

https://www.europeanmint.com/2019-1oz-tuvalu-silver-black-flag-queen-annes-revenge-coin/

Edited by platinreloaded

Am 21.9.2019 um 23:21 sagte platinreloaded:

Hi, Jack

...... Ich finde das Angebot von Silverclown nicht schlecht. 32 Euro für eine Münze. Es sind aber nur noch 23 Münzen übrig:

https://www.europeanmint.com/2019-1oz-tuvalu-silver-black-flag-queen-annes-revenge-coin/

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jetzt aber 33,33 € und bei Versandkosten ab 20 € für mich unattraktiv.

Maxe

Edited by MaxeBaumann

checked around a bit at the german dealers and except one they have under 5 coins left. Prices differ a bit but are around 35€.

on eBay.de the coin seems not too much in high demand but the same dealer which has over 20 left has sold 52 there already for 42.50

Will be interesting to see as I am not sure if people hold back the coin or if there is no interest on eBay for it as there are also 1 unsold which was cheaper. Also a lot of people seem to wait which will maybe flood the market a bit.

Let us hope the next one will look great as well so the whole series will be a winner. Would be great for the flipper and the collector in me.

4 hours ago, flipstar said:

checked around a bit at the german dealers and except one they have under 5 coins left. Prices differ a bit but are around 35€.

on eBay.de the coin seems not too much in high demand but the same dealer which has over 20 left has sold 52 there already for 42.50

Will be interesting to see as I am not sure if people hold back the coin or if there is no interest on eBay for it as there are also 1 unsold which was cheaper. Also a lot of people seem to wait which will maybe flood the market a bit.

Let us hope the next one will look great as well so the whole series will be a winner. Would be great for the flipper and the collector in me.

It looks like it’s keeping its premium at this point of time.