• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Perth Mint Black Flag 2019 Queen's Anne's Revenge

1 minute ago, happy2gether said:

@g33x0r thanks for the pics. Really nice coin. Cant' wait to get mine. Lucky you, no sales tax to Oregon. 😉 

Yeah it's a silver lining I guess, trade-off vs having higher income and property taxes.

9 hours ago, g33x0r said:

Alrighty fellas, I have some proper pictures this time, I took more than one to show off how it looks under different lighting.  

I also took it out of the capsule and these should show the details a lot better without all the capsule scratches in the way.

*cut photos*

Looking good. :) Shame about the crappy coin capsules though. You'd think for a coin of that value, Apmex would have their business together better.

Makes me wonder whether it'll be the same for me when I'm getting my two 5oz Queen Annes from Auragentum in a week or two, but if those are coming from Apmex too... 

5 hours ago, FunkyChicken said:

Looking good. :) Shame about the crappy coin capsules though. You'd think for a coin of that value, Apmex would have their business together better.

Makes me wonder whether it'll be the same for me when I'm getting my two 5oz Queen Annes from Auragentum in a week or two, but if those are coming from Apmex too... 

Don't worry too much for now, some of the more customer conscious dealers are well aware of Apmex grading practices, the removal of all coins from the Perth capsules for sorting, and the lack of respect for the rejected stock. So depending on what they see, some dealers might have suitable replacement capsules on hand to pop the coin in. If you're lucky. Often, they won't want to receive a complaint themselves as though it was them who got dust on the coin and damaged the capsule. The high premium profit margin on a coin like this makes it worth their while doing this if needs be. Good luck with yours, and well done getting two!

1 hour ago, swAgger said:

Don't worry too much for now, some of the more customer conscious dealers are well aware of Apmex grading practices, the removal of all coins from the Perth capsules for sorting, and the lack of respect for the rejected stock. So depending on what they see, some dealers might have suitable replacement capsules on hand to pop the coin in. If you're lucky. Often, they won't want to receive a complaint themselves as though it was them who got dust on the coin and damaged the capsule. The high premium profit margin on a coin like this makes it worth their while doing this if needs be. Good luck with yours, and well done getting two!

Thanks. :) It mostly was a matter of dumb luck of having been quick enough to purchase some when they were still available at 'just' € 217.

And I'll keep my fingers crossed I'll be lucky enough the coin capsules will be alright in my case. In the worst case scenario, I'll just have to buy some of those myself, which appears to be this one: https://www.hartberger.nl/lindner-s22706500-capsule-1x.html

15 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

thanks @ravenshunter 

goldsilver.be have some now to £277

so annoying i gave up on this coin and just brought a load of ice age giants this very morning to try and cheer myself up ,,, now am sat here debating whether or not to buy this coin 

I got mine from goldsilver.be for that price, just waiting for it to be shipped now. It's the first time i've used them so hopefully I'll have a good experience with them, think i paid £302 all in with shipping.

1 hour ago, magpie79 said:

thanks @ravenshunter 

goldsilver.be have some now to £277

so annoying i gave up on this coin and just brought a load of ice age giants this very morning to try and cheer myself up ,,, now am sat here debating whether or not to buy this coin 

Well did you decide to pull the trigger and buy one..........

They went within minutes

@ravenshunter it was a tough decision but had to drop out of this one , i will probably end up regretting though as i love the new series and did really want one for meself , but mustn't grumble

(this could change though !!! am home from work today and still fighting the urge to proceed on my goldsilver.be basket )

congrats for all that got one though 

30 minutes ago, platinreloaded said:

The black flag series will be an epic silver adventure, so I made an adventure movie about the first coins, hope you enjoy the show 😎

Nice video. 👍😊 I'm guessing somebody else will have already pointed out the spelling error at the end? 

Still waiting for mine to be despatched, has anyone ordered from goldsilver.be to the UK? just wondering how long i should be expecting delivery to take, i opted for the fedex option.

Paid by wire transfer just after ordering all confirmed.. but still not been despatched.. is this normal?

On 31/10/2019 at 09:55, FunkyChicken said:

Nice video. 👍😊 I'm guessing somebody else will have already pointed out the spelling error at the end? 

Hi FunkyChicken, the "spelling error" was remastered in Black Flag part II . The movie got an alternative ending and maybe Hollywood Studios disliked him on you tube because the film and the silver coins are masterpeaces of art, lets have a closer look ;)

Edited by platinreloaded

Hey Guys, 

I'm selling one of the 5 oz. coins I got from APMEX over on the for sale section for 300.  Here's the link, for US buyers, I would consider shipping international but that would need some additional money for shipping.  I wanted to make sure y'all saw it before I put it up on eBay.  

Only the one ounce is sold out at APMEX. You can leave your eMail on APMEX for alert, so maybe they make you later a offer for the 5 ounce Black Flag.

In Europa they are on goldsilver.be still available:  https://goldsilver.be/en/coins/2933-pm-tuvalu-5-oz-silver-black-flag-2019-queen-anne-s-revenge-5.html

Edited by platinreloaded

They have some coins anywhere but not for direkt sale. They wait till price on secondary market increases. Then they offer the coins for an better price.

Better price means for sure better for APMEX. When the coins are sold out they write it on their homepage. Believe me, I am watshing this way of business at many dealers since years.  

Edited by platinreloaded

I must say it’s a pretty coin. I believe there is a 5oz coin? If anyone has one I might might like to see how that looks. 

💷 💷 Check out my Wanted adds and message me direct if you can help 💷 💷