• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Perth Mint Black Flag 2019 Queen's Anne's Revenge

4 hours ago, platinreloaded said:

what will you do when the price for your  last "5 oz. overpriced hunk" goes up to 500 bugs and silverspot is under 10 $ ?

Will you sell your "hunk" for more junk ? 

If that coin starts selling for over 500 on eBay and silver is that cheap, you bet I'd sell that and get a lot more silver, either generic or some more junk.  Either way I'd call that a win.  

Really interesting business decision by APMEX to have such limited mintage. I didn't get mine and it makes me question whether I should get in the series. I feel like they would have been better off by doubling the mintage of 1 oz, and doing 2,000 5 oz coins. It's their business but it seems like they could have made more federal reserve notes with a slightly larger mintage.

24 minutes ago, g33x0r said:

If that coin starts selling for over 500 on eBay and silver is that cheap, you bet I'd sell that and get a lot more silver, either generic or some more junk.  Either way I'd call that a win.  

Nobody can tell you anything about price of  bitcoin or silverprice in 2020.

But I am to 100 % sure, that Blag Flag will be collected  in the next years. 

7 hours ago, platinreloaded said:

Nobody can tell you anything about price of  bitcoin or silverprice in 2020.

But I am to 100 % sure, that Blag Flag will be collected  in the next years. 

Depends on the designs and prices of following issues. 😉

But I'm still in love with the first edition. Have the 1 and also 5oz version, but unfortunately not the gold one.

On 18/12/2019 at 20:58, magpie79 said:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F124014292716

5oz version For less then £200 and accepting offers , I was going to have it for me self , but got other plans now 

Many Thanks for the tip, Picked this up for a great deal.
:)☠️🏴‍☠️

On 21/12/2019 at 21:12, magpie79 said:

Thanks @dom555 for the mention 

Am glad someone following this thread grabbed It 

I was watching the listing on eBay and got a notification on the final price !! You done well mate 😉

On 21/12/2019 at 19:45, dom555 said:

Many Thanks for the tip, Picked this up for a great deal.
:)☠️🏴‍☠️

Great deal you've had there! congrats :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...