• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Perth Mint Black Flag 2019 Queen's Anne's Revenge

Perth Mint is releasing a new series soon

Black Flag 2019 Queen's Anne's Revenge

The mintage of the silver will be 15,000 and 100 for the gold.

I think it is pretty cool looking except that the upper left side is a bit empty imo. That one cloud is forming the upper part of a skull is a nice detail though.

I will try to get my hands on some for sure.

What you think? Could this be a hot new series? Maybe inspired by the "Rwanda boys" and their ship series?

1-oz-silver-black-flag-2019-queen-s-anne-s-revenge.jpg

backside.jpg

afaik 2 german dealers had them availible today and it appears they flew of the shelves....kind of bummed out about it as I was like 20 min after I found out on their sites ready to order them only to find out none for me.

If they hold back some to sell them a bit more expensive later on....

2 minutes ago, flipstar said:

afaik 2 german dealers had them availible today and it appears they flew of the shelves....kind of bummed out about it as I was like 20 min after I found out on their sites ready to order them only to find out none for me.

If they hold back some to sell them a bit more expensive later on....

I see them now on:

https://www.muenzen-engel.de/tuvalu-piratenschiffe-1-ausgabe-2019-anne-s-revenge-1-oz-silber.html

Shipping to the Netherlands is to high however. But maybe the costs are acceptable to the country you live.

2 minutes ago, flipstar said:

thank you!! you just made my day

Glad I could help! Aurinum raised the prices (50 or 60 cents) after the first batch was sold out. I missed the first batch (I could buy 1, but with those shipping costs it was no use for me). I guess Iw ill wait untill they are available at other places with cheaper shipping costs.

1 hour ago, Wouter06 said:

I see them now on:

https://www.muenzen-engel.de/tuvalu-piratenschiffe-1-ausgabe-2019-anne-s-revenge-1-oz-silber.html

Shipping to the Netherlands is to high however. But maybe the costs are acceptable to the country you live.

I can't seem to get shipping to the U.K. delivery option says pick up.

Looks like I'll have to go to Germany.

5 minutes ago, flipstar said:

https://www.muenzdachs.de/epages/63784639.sf/sec08e108a32d/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63784639/Products/4570

back in store a bit more expensive already....not sure about shipping to the UK though

18 euros seems to cover it. I think they can deliver to U.K. so may have some for sale on here soon!

21 minutes ago, flipstar said:

wow that is quite the difference...

thought too long about getting the gold as well and googling about customs and now they are out for now which actually makes my wallet pretty happy

Yeah. With only 100 some one with deeper pockets will do well with these. The eBay shop for apmex had them rise 300 dollars in 20mins...

I got silver all sold out for now. I'm sure they'll put some more back on even higher!

1 hour ago, Silvergun said:

EMK  selling 10 delivered for £222.72  including payment through transferwise .

That went quick... It went from 20 pieces for 22,90 each (excl. shipping)  to 5 pieces for 28,90 (and not possible to order more than 5 every 5 days). Popular coin!!

3 hours ago, Wouter06 said:

Gone already. 

Very popular coin.

Still available at GSBE if anyone looking

Edited by ravenshunter