• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold high spot price

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, KDave said:

Looking at the long term charts for comparison this move over the last couple of months is massive, a straight line up, in £ its bigger than the last push into blow off top in 2011.  

Rockets go straight up 😮 lets hope it keeps going up for a while before it runs out of gasoline and crashes back down …£1300 by the end of the week ?

59 minutes ago, Fastnick said:

Looks as though there's every chance it will break through £1,265 at some point today......

"Actually super easy, barely an inconvenience."

Next target?

19 minutes ago, RoughDog said:

Shouldn't of castrated that bull.  No it's really pissed.

But "US" baby bulls were patient - and IMHO THIS IS JUST THE START !

😁

Margin calls on the shorts will be "RINGING" in like "F!"£$"! ULTIMATE SHORT SQUEEZE - - !

Could it be blow off top for Gold I was technically looking for as price reversed $1546. Was I just $6 dollars off the high price prediction $1540, only time will tell.

The reason for the drop is because Trump said he is delaying some of the China tariffs until December. Stock market also shot up by 500 points. However I doubt this will fix the whole trade war issue... prices should gradually crawl back up again. Great buying opportunity.

33 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

The reason for the drop is because Trump said he is delaying some of the China tariffs until December. Stock market also shot up by 500 points. However I doubt this will fix the whole trade war issue... prices should gradually crawl back up again. Great buying opportunity.

You have to be quick, we're not going to $1300 and $14 anytime soon....when my metals drop my pension grows and vice versa...and I get to collect the odd set while I wait...I can handle that.

Archived