• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold high spot price

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

Damn i knew i should have pre ordered the white lion of mortimer last week!!!

As always wide gauntlet of beliefs where Gold heading, view Kitco news on Youube predictions $2,000, $3,000 , $5,000 Gold and also opinions Gold higher due to trade wars, bond going negative yields and central banks interest rates going down. Views held president Donald Trump re-elected China will then re-neogiate the trade wars should ease off, the Dow hit all time new highs with new rounds QE and Gold retest $1,000 level. Good thing about QB bullion coins the last three designs sold at the same price from the European Mint allows you to wait and see what happens to Gold price.

I have only pre ordered White Lion of Mortimer 1 oz Silver proof not collecting Gold proofs playing the waiting game. Gold/Silver go higher I will happy that my stack gone up in value or goes down it presents the opportunity to finish off the entire series. I am content and happy either way ultimately that what having PMs in your physical possession should give you :).

Gold has stayed dormant since crossing $1500...not much above 1550 and not much below 1500...that's a good thing, you can sell to buy and have a good chance it wont drop through the floor or jump through the ceiling for a couple of days...not as good as dropping below $1000 for a few days then jumping to two thousand but you have to work with what you got.

I'm just weighing in about 100g of 14k, 18k and 21k today with 98% melt...should net $2700-$3000...then get these pieces I've been after, one is a VC&A

Archived