• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

I have had best value from HGM and Atkinsons, all were great including a great 2017, all were great coins, I imagine that from the mint they should be pretty good, the price not too bad either, I imagine free postage?🤔🤔

2 minutes ago, Spyder said:

We are just saying in the scheme of things The RM price is not terrible. They also state that coin will come in a capsule. If it is the proper RM capsule, I see people selling those on ebay for up to £5 each

Brings it down a little then👍🏽

Just now, Petra said:

I have had best value from HGM and Atkinsons, all were great including a great 2017, all were great coins, I imagine that from the mint they should be pretty good, the price not too bad either, I imagine free postage?🤔🤔

RM is free postage. So £380 here and £7 postage.  £7 is not a lot of difference on one coin

Never Chase and Never Regret 

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Why when there's coins at £380 on here that you can actually see?

Tag me in the 380 sovs?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

Another thing, a lot of people have not heard of this forum and at £395 from the Royal Mint is a lot better than some pay off ebay and guaranteed not to get a fake 

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

5 minutes ago, Spyder said:

Another thing, a lot of people have not heard of this forum and at £395 from the Royal Mint is a lot better than some pay off ebay and guaranteed not to get a fake 

But we are on the forum, and this thread is for deals?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

8 minutes ago, Spyder said:

I guess if it been through a mincer you can return it to RM?

My last RM purchase was those £99 carded sovs they made an error on; but I made the mistake of adding some genuine RM sovereign capsules:

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/coin-accessories/empty-full-sovereign-coin-pack-capsule/

Problem was, without anything to the contrary of the payment page, I got charged an extra £9.00 P&P for the capsules which came separately, a bit rich on an order over £1k............

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

Just now, katyc said:

This may have already been shared on here (I'm not up to date), but this seems a good deal. 2023 Coronation sovs currently £382 each (delivery £6)

2023 Coronation Gold Sovereign Coin | Chards - From £382.04

It’s a great deal. In future years wouldn’t the coronation sovereign attract a premium? If your stacking gold at close to spot this seems like a no brainer

Atkinson's isn't bad for sovereigns at the moment, which is unusual for them.  Their best value ones are a quite reasonable.

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/gold/gold-coins/gold-sovereign-coins/pre-owned-full-sovereign-gold-coin-mixed-dates

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

15 hours ago, katyc said:

This may have already been shared on here (I'm not up to date), but this seems a good deal. 2023 Coronation sovs currently £382 each (delivery £6)

2023 Coronation Gold Sovereign Coin | Chards - From £382.04

I'm getting £386 odds?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

If solely for gold content, these guys who I think @Spyder recommended are cheaper than Atkinsons  👍

EDIT - forgot the links............

https://www.ukbullion.com/gold/buy-gold-coins/gold-sovereigns/british-full-sovereign-gold-coin-22ct.html

EDIT # 2

Too late - All sold :huh:

Edited by Coverte

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

9 minutes ago, Coverte said:

If solely for gold content, these guys who I think @Spyder recommended are cheaper than Atkinsons  👍

EDIT - forgot the links............

https://www.ukbullion.com/gold/buy-gold-coins/gold-sovereigns/british-full-sovereign-gold-coin-22ct.html

Out of stock, according to t'interwebs.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

Based on what I can get Atkinson's web site to let me add to my basket, they have 232 in stock as of this posting.