• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

4 minutes ago, Spyder said:

That is not fair to the seller that did nothing wrong

Fair point, was just thinking aloud!

Actually on this point, does anyone know how the cashback works, presumably it comes from eBay/Quidco and not the actual seller?

37 minutes ago, UncommonSeal said:

Bought two items that should be nicely under spot with the cashback, debating whether to get a few more or whether the potential of not tracking makes it too risky in the end . . . 

Tracking is one thing, it's the confirmation stage months down the line that really matters. If there's any reason why you aren't eligible, it won't get confirmed - and you won't get notified about it either, so the onus is on you to make sure stuff goes through properly, months after you have probably forgotten about making the purchase in the first place. Using a voucher or any other offer is probably the most common cause of cashback not being confirmed (or simple errors by the retailer!)

17 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Tracking is one thing, it's the confirmation stage months down the line that really matters. If there's any reason why you aren't eligible, it won't get confirmed - and you won't get notified about it either, so the onus is on you to make sure stuff goes through properly, months after you have probably forgotten about making the purchase in the first place. Using a voucher or any other offer is probably the most common cause of cashback not being confirmed (or simple errors by the retailer!)

I think I will stick instead of twist . . . one of the items did have some kind of automatic discount applied so could be questionable from what you are saying. Let’s wait and see - the premiums weren’t too outrageous in the first place so in the worst case would just have to swallow them (ok for just two items). 

12 hours ago, Orpster said:

No it can take up to 24hours to track, mine worked on the same deal from topcashback on Friday though

image.thumb.png.b62d0ffbc2bb3d406327ba63d0e987bd.png

Should have £200 cashback but I used the ebay app via the quidco app so no idea if it will track 😕

it didn't say not to use the ebay app, but I've noticed it say not to use the boots app for boots..

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

7 hours ago, Upsidedown said:

Should have £200 cashback but I used the ebay app via the quidco app so no idea if it will track 😕

it didn't say not to use the ebay app, but I've noticed it say not to use the boots app for boots..

Mine has tracked........at £5.69 when it should be about £85 :) 

This is quite common, for it to show at a much lower amount than expected, but it usually pays out the correct amount

image.thumb.png.200de850f661153c8d7c74d625b8d538.png

33 minutes ago, Orpster said:

This is quite common, for it to show at a much lower amount than expected, but it usually pays out the correct amount

Nice one mate, mine have tracked for similar amounts too so let’s wait and see!

1 hour ago, Orpster said:

28 minutes ago, UncommonSeal said:

Nice one mate, mine have tracked for similar amounts too so let’s wait and see!

Mine has tracked too plus I got a £5 bonus for being the first of 20000 to get the cyber Monday offer. I also opened an account for my wife so should get the sign in fees too.

@Orpster,thanks for the heads up with quidco, should see another bonus for that too.

All round great weekend.   

Edit; got a silver forum dedicated badge for this week which is the biggest bonus!!

Edited by Wampum

2 hours ago, Orpster said:

Mine has tracked too! Showing £19 out of £200 lol

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

10 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Nor have they come up now 😆 

Screenshot_20231128_130618_Chrome.jpg

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

1/4 sovs in same presentation but I wouldn't call it a deal, why did I put it up then? Just give me a chance coach...

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/gold/gold-coins/gold-sovereign-coins/pre-owned-2012-uk-carded-quarter-sovereign-gold-coin

I’m glad.. I don’t need anymore deals published here until 2024 😂😂