• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ebay Vouchers - have you had any, and what did you buy

HighlandTiger

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Numistacker said he got it working on .com   (or was that a typo)

You could try putting something with an 'add to basket'  then if the code doesn't work remove it?

Well the codes work, I tried a code from Australian ebay a while back same issue there. It all works on ebay-side, problem starts when I get to paypal. There its freaks out that I'm Swedish :P

Numistacker said he got it working on .com   (or was that a typo)

You could try putting something with an 'add to basket'  then if the code doesn't work remove it?

Use eBay.com add to watch list not basket

Go to .co.uk and add to basket there

Use eBay.com add to watch list not basket

Go to .co.uk and add to basket there

It's still freaks out when I get to paypal. The issue here is not ebay, it is paypal, and the fact that I'm living in Sweden.

But thanks for the help :D

I wonder how often the 20% discount will be offered.

If it becomes a regular thing, I might save up & smash it next time.

If expereience teaches me anything; once you dream up a sure-fire way to take advantage of offers or opportunities, they suddenly stop!

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Made 2 purchases.

Random Sov @£215.95. 1290 Nectar Points worth £6.45. 20% code worth £43.19. 1% Credit Card Cashback worth £1.55 (Part payment).  Final cost £164.76

2012 Sov @£219.95. 1314 Nectar Points worth £6.57.  20% code worth £43.99. 1% Credit Card Cashback worth £1.75.  Final cost £167.64

Archived