• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ebay Vouchers - have you had any, and what did you buy

HighlandTiger

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Finally got the £50 refund from the 20% voucher cock up

Really, I am shocked and pleased! I had almost given up on that baby, lost count of the number of times I have contacted them about it. Fed up of being promised it but then nothing happens. Ebay's local customer service is great but when they transfer you to the "promotions" department, they are hopeless, a total shower of sh*t!

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Really, I am shocked and pleased! I had almost given up on that baby, lost count of the number of times I have contacted them about it. Fed up of being promised it but then nothing happens. Ebay's local customer service is great but when they transfer you to the "promotions" department, they are hopeless, a total shower of sh*t!

Keep going at them, last time the said 95% have been done now it's all the harder ones being done. Ie international purchases and some that had partial refunds and alike

Got a 20 x nectar points if spend over £50 today. Equivalent to a 10% discount. I'm looking for some gold, but for once I'm struggling to find anything anywhere, that is even close to HGM prices.

Got till tomorrow night to come up with something

:rolleyes:

I got that 20 x nectar points voucher too. Not spent it yet. Was tempted to use it as an excuse to buy an 1822 crown to finish the collection. 

Also looked for a half sovereign but they are way too pricey on eBay even with the voucher.

Update, managed to find a 1966 sov on german ebay. With the nectar points, I got it for £177 delivered.

I'm happy with that, it's 3.5% over spot delivered.

Not the best bargain I've ever had on ebay, (usually I can get something for under spot), but beggars cant be choosers, when spot is so low and ebay sellers havn't caught up with the market prices yet. 

Update, managed to find a 1966 sov on german ebay. With the nectar points, I got it for £177 delivered.

I'm happy with that, it's 3.5% over spot delivered.

Not the best bargain I've ever had on ebay, (usually I can get something for under spot), but beggars cant be choosers, when spot is so low and ebay sellers havn't caught up with the market prices yet.

You get it for £177 or what's what it will be if you cash in the nectar points?

You get it for £177 or what's what it will be if you cash in the nectar points?

I still had my nectar points from when I had the same offer in July, that was when I bought a Dubai jewellers 22 ct copy sov. I used those points to discount this new sov to £177. This new purchase will get me another 3,880 points or £19.40 off any future purchase. when they eventually appear on my nectar statement.  

I still had my nectar points from when I had the same offer in July, that was when I bought a Dubai jewellers 22 ct copy sov. I used those points to discount this new sov to £177. This new purchase will get me another 3,880 points or £19.40 off any future purchase. when they eventually appear on my nectar statement.

That's good, thought I may be missing something by spending points on items that just bought, hopefully you will get a double up voucher and make the points worth twice as much

That's good, thought I may be missing something by spending points on items that just bought, hopefully you will get a double up voucher and make the points worth twice as much

20 x Nectar point voucher just spent on 2.2 kg of pre 1947 silver coins, £8.70/oz once I take the points into account. A double up voucher would be nice.

Just used these nectar points to buy a Austria 1915 20 Krona gold coin, for the princely sum of £133.30. I make that 8.75% UNDER SPOT :P

$_12.JPG

I just love these bargains  :D

I'm only down the road from you in Somerset ;) I'll finally get to use my season ticket for the first time this season, for the Arsenal game in a few weeks, (bloody work commitments)

Nice, should be a great game to see. I was at the 6 nil thrashing a couple of seasons ago. "Are you Tottenham in disguise?" coming from the MH stand, brilliant stuff.

Archived