• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New £2 Two Dragons LPM and Royal Mint Tie Up

ilovesilverireallydo

1 hour ago, kimchi said:

With this coin it was immediately obvious from the first received there was a massive issue with them. The companies who didn't pull them and kept sending them out were stupid - we did tell them and they still kept messing it up.

In my case I had about fifteen through my hands from an original order of six, replacements for even replacements were sent back. All at their cost for postage each way and probably at least 5 hours' staff time just on the phone to me, with loss of reputation and repeat custom from me (and others). Coin Portfolio Management and Westminster are not stack'em high sell 'em cheap outfits - they sell premium and offer the customer service to go with it (in terms of communication, refunds and returns). They just had a decent (at the time) price on these considering stock levels, but we told them and they didn't listen - more fool them!

LPM is different and is as @fehk2001 says.

I didn’t say they are different just cannot judge by their internet sales coz I have never tried it 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Oldun said:

Last year just after they came out.....

So how long will you post about silver krugerrands in every unrelated thread? One year? Two years? Move on...get over it, it’s a coin.

14 minutes ago, orion said:

So how long will you post about silver krugerrands in every unrelated thread? One year? Two years? Move on...get over it, it’s a coin.

I think a fairly recent experience with a company when buying a coin is helpful information to share with others who might use the very same company to buy a coin.

5 hours ago, orion said:

Hahahaha, “It’s  a coin”.........what forum do you imagine this is ? That is just gold ! :lol:

You work for LPM and I claim my £5 prize. P.s. wash your mouth out sonny. You are a ****ing rude little prick aint ya disrespecting a longer forum member ? You got some cheek, sonny Jim.

This thread is about buying coins from LPM and I had a terrible experience as a result of dealing with them. Wind yer neck in son.

On 26.3.2018 at 20:45, morezone said:

Have them now as well as original roll with much lower premium

Please visit us:

www.muenzdachs.com

muenzdachswater.thumb.jpg.abff7677e2592e4758805cfd0844543d.jpg

Just had this email from Royal Mint..

The Royal Mint celebrates 50 years at its current home in Llantrisant, South Wales and we are pleased to introduce the 2018 Two Dragons, 1 oz Silver Bullion coin. This coin celebrates the legendary creature that connects South Wales to the bullion business in Asia and is limited to a mintage of 50,000, presenting an investment opportunity within a new bullion range.

Register your interest to be notified when this coin becomes available.

22 hours ago, Oldun said:

Hahahaha, “It’s  a coin”.........what forum do you imagine this is ? That is just gold ! :lol:

You work for LPM and I claim my £5 prize. P.s. wash your mouth out sonny. You are a ****ing rude little prick aint ya disrespecting a longer forum member ? You got some cheek, sonny Jim.

This thread is about buying coins from LPM and I had a terrible experience as a result of dealing with them. Wind yer neck in son.

Hahah great call you terrible taller. I’m in Florida but yeah anyone who doesn’t agree with u must work for the opposition. 

****ing keyboard warriors...long term forum member lol your a joke!

You really want to continue spamming here ? You wander into a forum, take a cheap shot and expect applause...? Goodbye, young man. Not welcome here. Go back right to the start and just take a deep calming breath and actually read though the full flow of the thread.....What you have done is the online equivalent of coming to a party without a gift and then saying what people are talking about is rubbish (your "coin, get over it" comment)then abuse someone you have never met and then when get called out on it, spit the dummy.....well done...great entrance ! You might want to go back out and come in again with a little more humility and good grace next time.

@morezone In the meantime, Mods, we have seen this type here before. Could you lock this thread now and let the original poster start again ? He doesn't deserve to see his well intentioned thread tormented by poor spelling and spamming. Or, just delete everything right the way back to an appropriate point. I don't think anyone would mind rather than see this stupidity continue.

Please stop with the personal attacks and name calling.  We're all adults and there's no reason why we can't be civilised and mature.

I'm leaving this thread as it is and further talk should be about the coin only.

16 hours ago, orion said:

Hahah great call you terrible taller. I’m in Florida but yeah anyone who doesn’t agree with u must work for the opposition. 

****ing keyboard warriors...long term forum member lol your a joke!

Why did you put Hong Kong on your profile? pretty obvious from your post history that you do indeed work for LPM, which is fine, just silly to deny it

ps. Sorry Morezone, I know you said no more but when people make claims they're aren't representing a company when they're clearly are, and their posts are influenced by that fact, I do feel like it's important to note otherwise. 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

On 3/26/2018 at 11:52, orion said:

I’ve placed over 15 orders online with LPM all from the US and they have been perfectly fine. Pricing was decent and shipments came even quicker then APMEX which is only one state over. 

Packaging for every order was always mint sealed as they are known for not cherry picking coins. 

Only once did I have a issue and it was with them opening silver proof krugerrands which dropped resell value on eBay considerably. 

You received packages from lpm faster to the US than APMEX? Really? You sure about that? I'm not saying that you're lying, but it sure sounds sketchy. Again not calling you a liar, it just sounds like you're making it up.

From Florida to Oklahoma City is about 5 states over going up and to the west even. That's not 1 state over I don't think.  Well, is it? I had geography in middle school and looking at the map of the US, I cannot make it become 1 state over. How did you get that number?

Before you get your tits in a knot, I'm not calling you a liar. It just sounds like a fabricated story, but I've been wrong like, lots of times.

Sorry morezone, but geography is something I'm interested in for now, and I'd just like to know.

8 minutes ago, 999magnum said:

You received packages from lpm faster to the US than APMEX? Really? You sure about that? I'm not saying that you're lying, but it sure sounds sketchy. Again not calling you a liar, it just sounds like you're making it up.

From Florida to Oklahoma City is about 5 states over going up and to the west even. That's not 1 state over I don't think.  Well, is it? I had geography in middle school and looking at the map of the US, I cannot make it become 1 state over. How did you get that number?

Before you get your tits in a knot, I'm not calling you a liar. It just sounds like a fabricated story, but I've been wrong like, lots of times.

Sorry morezone, but geography is something I'm interested in for now, and I'd just like to know.

Could be , because usps are slow , fedex from lpm around 3 days if there isn’t any customs delay 

however , LPM do charge shipping on bullion , so , you do the maths 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

5 hours ago, 999magnum said:

I'm not calling you a liar. It just sounds like a fabricated story

sounds like it to me!;)

c'mon man, spade a spade and all that, nothing wrong with it, no ultra PC "bad" here:P

and why TF won't it let me type "cr*p"?

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

This coin is like £27.03 without vat on the royal mint site,If that's the real price when in stock.

Even on other sites it's pushing £20,Is it worth these prices over other more run of the mill coins.

As it's not that special :mellow:

12 hours ago, 999magnum said:

I ordered silver emus from both apmex and Lpm. LPM package arrived 6 days before apmex. Order was placed one day apart. 

7 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

sounds like it to me!;)

c'mon man, spade a spade and all that, nothing wrong with it, no ultra PC "bad" here:P

and why TF won't it let me type "cr*p"?

What’s up with people talking rubbish on this forum? Get your facts right before making Acusations! You do not even know what coin I order and already mouthing off. 

16 hours ago, Kman said:

Why did you put Hong Kong on your profile? pretty obvious from your post history that you do indeed work for LPM, which is fine, just silly to deny it

ps. Sorry Morezone, I know you said no more but when people make claims they're aren't representing a company when they're clearly are, and their posts are influenced by that fact, I do feel like it's important to note otherwise. 

I lived in HK for two years and still travel between Asia and US. People do travel after they setup their profile you know.

yeah, posting about my local coin store when they have deals must mean I work there. Makes sense.

22 hours ago, Oldun said:

You really want to continue spamming here ? You wander into a forum, take a cheap shot and expect applause...? Goodbye, young man. Not welcome here. Go back right to the start and just take a deep calming breath and actually read though the full flow of the thread.....What you have done is the online equivalent of coming to a party without a gift and then saying what people are talking about is rubbish (your "coin, get over it" comment)then abuse someone you have never met and then when get called out on it, spit the dummy.....well done...great entrance ! You might want to go back out and come in again with a little more humility and good grace next time.

@morezone In the meantime, Mods, we have seen this type here before. Could you lock this thread now and let the original poster start again ? He doesn't deserve to see his well intentioned thread tormented by poor spelling and spamming. Or, just delete everything right the way back to an appropriate point. I don't think anyone would mind rather than see this stupidity continue.

Will you get over yourself....a grown man dobbing on another on a online forum ? 

3 hours ago, orion said:

Will you get over yourself....a grown man dobbing on another on a online forum ? 

Orion, I really cannot imagine why you would have posted what you posted that in the end, upset@Oldun.  And have persisted as exemplified above. 

I don't know how you feel about it now? Maybe you think it was acceptable?  Perhaps you lack insight into just how divisive the original post was? perhaps you meant to write it to get the response it has achieved? Maybe you will hang around here and behave similarly to this over and over again? Perhaps you achieve some gratification at behaving in this manner? Maybe, throughout your life, your ability to interact with others and formulate and maintain appropriate and authentic relationships with others has being difficult, and perhaps then, even negative interaction is better than none at all? 

Only you will know the answer to the above questions. 

@Oldun offered you sound advice and the metaphorical olive branch to perhaps 're-enter' the Forum and start over with graciousness and humility, and I would add, with an apology.  

'Sorry, I was wrong to be so rude' or however you might approach apology, goes a long way to make amends. 

In the meantime, and until such an apology arises, I'm afraid the writing is on the wall, you are likely to be met similarly to how you are received right now on the forum. 

I for one, will avoid you until an apology is forthcoming. 

Have a think about what I have objectively written here, and maybe give me feedback on if you feel I have made any valid points or not or if you feel that your behaviour was acceptable and can't see what the fuss is all about.

I would be interested in your feedback. 

Archived