• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

whos buying gold or are u waiting for a bigger dip

52 minutes ago, guywhostacks10122 said:

i am still buying sovs what about you

Are you? Where you buying from? Any bargains about? Need more details, please.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

I only buy what I can afford, when I can afford it - which also means I tend to generally average out on the dips and highs (whilst the price generally trends up)

Perhaps the dip we are seeing is because the spot price was 'overvalued'? Perhaps other developments in world factors (e.g. US-Ukraine funding deal) has reassured the market and pulled it back? None of us have a crystal ball 🤪

I am one of those who prefers to save up and time the market. Sometimes I get it right and other times not so.

It is rare for me to buy an odd coin here and there unless it is something really like and at a good premium.  

My last purchase was four months ago for ten 15g pandas. The premium was 1.5% above spot so it was a very good deal. 

Right now I am waiting for a price correction. But I could be horribly wrong. 😊

I was buying little & often, not too bothered about minor price fluctuations.  However, with such a large recent increase, I am waiting (and hoping!) for a bigger dip this time.

3 hours ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

Speak for yourself.51nioVwOhNL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg.a5b719ab15f81b54bebbd7860d00aa84.jpg

And what a beauty it is! Although from the photo, it doesn't seem to be showing much...? 🤭