• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Oxford Mint Britannia 1g Gold Bar WOW WOW ( New Release): A Beautiful Bar What Do You Think ?

Just now, NextDayBullion said:

I have had my fair share of it. 

But its all good am selling plenty Geiger bullion on the TSF, and getting a very good response, 🤠

Am selling out in 5min most of the time👍

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

29 minutes ago, Spyder said:

You might be selling out one or two bars to some newish members, the problem for you is the big buyers are not the newish members and upset them and they will  never buy from you regardless how good your prices may be.   If I was you, try to be a little bit more humble.

Humble works both ways, remember that. 😉 traffic goes in both direction, If you can speak your mind, I can not It sounds a bit unfair,🤷‍♂️

So me correcting a TSF member saying you did not add £5.00 delivery on the Tavex bars. Correcting his misinterpretation is not being humble; if it is a fact, black and white with delivery end customer price is Pamp £81.27-Valcambi £78.95. and my price is £75.26, including delivery. Can you explain what is wrong with that?

I just want to clarify this: if I have factual proof, I can't speak it out. Is that what you're saying? 

The TSF member said those bars were cheaper, they were not misguiding other members, and I am helping them out by giving the facts. 

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

2 minutes ago, NextDayBullion said:

Humble works both ways, remember that. 😉 traffic goes in both direction, If you can speak your mind, I can not It sounds a bit unfair,🤷‍♂️

So me correcting a TSF member saying you did not add £5.00 delivery on the Tavex bars. Correcting his misinterpretation is not being humble; if it is a fact, black and white with delivery end customer price is Pamp £81.27-Valcambi £78.95. and my price is £75.26, including delivery. Can you explain what is wrong with that?

I just want to clarify this: if I have factual proof, I can't speak it out. Is that what you're saying? 

The TSF member said those bars were cheaper, they were not misguiding other members, and I am helping them out by giving the facts. 

The crucial difference with this two-way traffic argument is that you're trying to sell things and "they" are potentially your customers, and this is surely not how to win them.

2 minutes ago, NextDayBullion said:

On that note I have to say bye bye for good, regarding this topic. All the best  

123.jpg

So you're leaving the forum?

On 3/31/2024 at 2:55 AM, Tn21 said:

Nice bar, but it does look like a knock off Britannia bar royal mint version 

I can't agree more🤭

Just so you are aware, someone is using your logo on E-Bay called ‘Sunmetals Bullion’👍 The company has been dissolved since 2020 though🤷‍♂️ Certainly worth a moan to E-Bay to protect your good name.

Also, I’ve been interested in Oxford Bars through a third party but there seems to be a delay with packaging, do you have an ETA for your stock? Mainly 1gs. Thanks.

IMG_1302.png

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

16 minutes ago, NGMD said:

Just so you are aware, someone is using your logo on E-Bay called ‘Sunmetals Bullion’👍 The company has been dissolved since 2020 though🤷‍♂️ Certainly worth a moan to E-Bay to protect your good name.

Also, I’ve been interested in Oxford Bars through a third party but there seems to be a delay with packaging, do you have an ETA for your stock? Mainly 1gs. Thanks.

IMG_1302.png

Hi, thanks for your concern. The eBay shop and brand are mine. I have been trading on eBay since 2012 in bullion.

IMG_7633.PNG

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk