• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Selling Liquidating Coins/Bars in UK Query

Just now, very452001 said:

Those are the keyword 'sell quickly' The thing is I want to sell straight away instead of waiting for buyers to contact me after looking at my ad that could take days/weeks and by that time silver/gold prices could be volatile and price might go against me you know what I mean.

You've wasted days/weeks/years already. Just get active instantly and it will all take care of itself. 

Okay so if I buy a membership for this site I can search for buyers with good feedback reviews & contact them directly to see if they want to buy?

No that will put people off. Cold calling never works. Just post an add and be competitive. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

23 minutes ago, very452001 said:

Those guys will negotiate a much lower than spot agreed price or use the live market price as guidelines?

I would think that both would pay above spot and can handle a big order with no problems. 

Never Chase and Never Regret 

You'd be surprised how much TSF can absorb

Everybody was crying poverty and leaving listings unsold then Royal Mint made a pricing error and £100K went their way within 24 hours 😂

If you price it right it will fly. If silver moons to $100/oz then you'll probably only get spot for it, that's what generally happens on the very rare occasions that metals moon by 4x

Dealers would probably offer significantly less than spot

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

You can see ratings right now anyway. Just click the icon next to a name and it'll show feedback. Works on phone as well as laptops. In your listing you can indicate tot sales conditions.

If you're in a hurry to sell I wouldn't bother too much about making a king's ransom off of it though, unless it's something really special.

7 hours ago, James32 said:

You've wasted days/weeks/years already. Just get active instantly and it will all take care of itself. 

No that will put people off. Cold calling never works. Just post an add and be competitive. 

Understood but I want to sell my whole order in 1 go quickly within 48hrs, I want my sell order fully filled not partially filled. I can put a Ad up but will it sell straight away on lets say for example I'm a established reputable seller with good feedback reviews?

6 hours ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

You'd be surprised how much TSF can absorb

Everybody was crying poverty and leaving listings unsold then Royal Mint made a pricing error and £100K went their way within 24 hours 😂

If you price it right it will fly. If silver moons to $100/oz then you'll probably only get spot for it, that's what generally happens on the very rare occasions that metals moon by 4x

Dealers would probably offer significantly less than spot

That's the problem, the market prices are volatile and for example if I price it right today today but no buyers to fill my sell order Ad and the next day market price goes lower making my advertised asking price yesterday look expensive today, then what?

1 hour ago, very452001 said:

That's the problem, the market prices are volatile and for example if I price it right today today but no buyers to fill my sell order Ad and the next day market price goes lower making my advertised asking price yesterday look expensive today, then what?

😂😂

Then edit your title to include the word, "REDUCED"

With no sales history if you want to shift large amounts immediately you have to offer to send first and receive payment upon receipt. When doing that you only accept highly trusted members who have done that before like @James32 aka King James. Most of the people who replied to you are suitable like Petra, Spyder, NGMD and ArgentSmith

Why are they suitable? They've spent a boatload of money on TSF, know their stuff and their reputation is worth a lot more than whatever you might send

You can also use the YouTuber @BackyardBullion as an intermediary. I think he's currently on a break, you'd have to enquire. He's an excellent option though as he will help you through the entire process, give you guidance on pricing and handle all the sales and shipping on your behalf, which is handy (a fee is involved)

It will sell very quickly… if you price it right. As in everything the higher the volume the lower the price, for buyer and seller. It’s not a sell order.. it’s a physical product. 

what was Joe in Birmingham offering you ? 

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

I've done a bit of research for you buddy. You can sell it all. Cash For Silver | Come to our local branch for the highest C… | Flickr Even home pick up available

And, they give the highest price in the city. Failing that post it here. I'm sure there are some silver whales here that will take the lot. Just tell folk what you have with an Idea of how much you want. 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

😂😂

Then edit your title to include the word, "REDUCED"

With no sales history if you want to shift large amounts immediately you have to offer to send first and receive payment upon receipt. When doing that you only accept highly trusted members who have done that before like @James32 aka King James. Most of the people who replied to you are suitable like Petra, Spyder, NGMD and ArgentSmith

Why are they suitable? They've spent a boatload of money on TSF, know their stuff and their reputation is worth a lot more than whatever you might send

You can also use the YouTuber @BackyardBullion as an intermediary. I think he's currently on a break, you'd have to enquire. He's an excellent option though as he will help you through the entire process, give you guidance on pricing and handle all the sales and shipping on your behalf, which is handy (a fee is involved)

Okay lets say for example I'm a established seller on TSF with good feedback/reviews like those guys that you mentioned. Ok continuing the example I put up a Ad to sell 1000 ounces of silver coins at £50 each because silver chart is showing it reached its former all time high price of £50 an ounce so market spot price is £50. On average how long will it take for my sell order Ad to be fully filled on the TSF? Will it be filled by 1 buyer with £50k cash or buy multiple buyers? And can my sell order be fully filled on the TSF before the silver chart market price drops down from £50 an ounce to £30 an ounce because market prices are volatile and change everyday and the idea is to sell quickly fully filled before that happens as I am against time you know what I mean. If I can sell the lot at a agreed price with the buyer with 24-48hrs of posting my Ad and also get the liquidity cash within that time too on the TSF then I may consider buying the membership.

Do you know what % fee BackyardBullion is?

Edited by very452001

1 minute ago, very452001 said:

Okay lets say for example I'm a established seller on TSF with good feedback/reviews like those guys that you mentioned. Ok continuing the example I put up a Ad to sell 1000 ounces of silver coins at £50 each because silver chart is showing it reached its former all time high price of £50 an ounce so market spot price is £50. On average how long will it take for my sell order Ad to be fully filled on the TSF? Will it be filled by 1 buyer with £50k cash or buy multiple buyers? And can my sell order be fully filled on the TSF before the silver chart market price drops down from £50 an ounce to £30 an ounce because market prices are volatile and change everyday and the idea is to sell quickly fully filled before that happens as I am against time you know what I mean. If I can sell the lot at a agreed price with the buyer with 24-48hrs of posting my Ad and also get the liquidity cash within that time too on the TSF then I may consider buying the membership.

First thing's first - keep buying silver to pump the price to £50/oz

2 hours ago, Agaupl said:

It will sell very quickly… if you price it right. As in everything the higher the volume the lower the price, for buyer and seller. It’s not a sell order.. it’s a physical product. 

what was Joe in Birmingham offering you ? 

Haven't asked Joe yet, I was just giving examples earlier.

What you mean if its price right? Obviously the price wont have 20% tax added to it so it be cheaper than the main bullion high street dealers so its already priced right for coins that are still brand new never been used right?

Hi @very452001, you've been registered on the forum since 2018, why don't you check out the UK buy and sell page to see how it works? No need for a membership to sell. You are restricted to 1 listing every 30 days I think.

You may get a whale buying all, or you may get multiple people buying.

It could be a term of your sale that you are looking to sell all in one go.

If you're looking for speed, bullion dealers such as BBP and Atkinsons will give you a sh!te rate, probably spot or below. Selling on the forum you'll get better prices.

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

10 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

First thing's first - keep buying silver to pump the price to £50/oz

No I'm not saying I have a time travel machine and know the future ounce price of silver to be £50 an ounce. I'm just giving extreme examples to test and benchmark whether TSF can handle these examples/circumstances before I decide to buy their membership. How much is TSF membership anyway may I ask?

No I'm not saying I have a time travel machine and know the future ounce price of silver to be £50 an ounce. I'm just giving extreme examples to test and benchmark whether TSF can handle these examples/circumstances before I decide to buy their membership. How much is TSF membership anyway may I ask?

A year of Silver Membership is roughly the price of 1 oz of silver (£59). Platinum is £99/year

59 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

I've done a bit of research for you buddy. You can sell it all. Cash For Silver | Come to our local branch for the highest C… | Flickr Even home pick up available

And, they give the highest price in the city. Failing that post it here. I'm sure there are some silver whales here that will take the lot. Just tell folk what you have with an Idea of how much you want. 

Sorry you guys from India and how do you transact from buyers/sellers in the UK? Is it transacted in $Dollars or Rupees?

3 minutes ago, very452001 said:

There are whales on TSF who rarely post. They could buy it within an hour if the price is right. This James fellow you are chatting to has probably spent £1 million on the buy/sell on TSF alone (there are other platforms) and the Welsh (not Indian) guy ZRPMs has a flock of sheep worth > £1 million. If you sell to him I hope you like wool!

The Bitcoin Maxis Bros are probably laughing their heads off if they come across this page. Thy prob saying anything physical is slow to liquidate unless TSF can prove them wrong. :D

Sure there's Gold & Silver ETFs that easy & quick to liquidate however they are paper claim IOU's and not the real thing. 

2 minutes ago, very452001 said:

The Bitcoin Maxis Bros are probably laughing their heads off if they come across this page. Thy prob saying anything physical is slow to liquidate unless TSF can prove them wrong. :D

Sure there's Gold & Silver ETFs that easy & quick to liquidate however they are paper claim IOU's and not the real thing. 

How much silver have you currently got?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip