• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Selling Liquidating Coins/Bars in UK Query

6 minutes ago, James32 said:

Is that in France?

7 minutes ago, DisplayName said:

Highly reputable sellers only for now please.

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

41 minutes ago, DisplayName said:

Opening a sideshow to the main act here: 

[Wanted]

1x gold 1/10oz Krugerrand that comes already in a capsule.

or

10x silver lunar dragon 2024 that are either tubed or otherwise protected adequately. 

Condition pref. BU

Require postage into regular Ireland. Will pay up front by bank in euros.

Highly reputable sellers only for now please. 

Thank you for reading.

@theman73 and @Adamcahn were selling 2oz and 1oz Lunar Dragons. They come in rolls in mint-supplied capsules, not in tubes. I think theman might have some left, try messaging him or visit his website:

Search Results for “dragon” – Dancu & Family

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

7 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

@theman73 and @Adamcahn were selling 2oz and 1oz Lunar Dragons. They come in rolls in mint-supplied capsules, not in tubes. I think theman might have some left, try messaging him or visit his website:

Search Results for “dragon” – Dancu & Family

That's actually really nice. Phoneposting right now and the shipping won't calculate, so I'll try again tomorrow when I'm back in my office. Thanks for the tip!

There are no shipping options available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help.

20 hours ago, stackerp5 said:

Does it all matter after you've cashed out of your position though? Regardless of where you choose to go to sell based on want or need, you will cash out at fair market value (especially on the forum). I personally don't care about what the buyer of my items does with it.

Unless it's rare or numismatic coins/bars, I'd have an issue! :lol: 

But didn't you say or someone else said that I can get above spot market value on the TSF & for this I need to buy TSF annual membership or something otherwise I have to sell below spot to attract buyers to a 0 reviews/feedback seller like me?

Yeah I don't mind selling at market Value I just don't want to get ripped off that's all lol. Just waiting for Silver to hit $50 an ounce :D

23 hours ago, theman73 said:

Nope, this is the new generation who thinks they can get rich just by searching the internet.

No one wants to risk a penny but they all calculate how many millions they will make just because they ''know'' an obscure website somewhere.

I travelled tens of thousands of miles just to test my ideas, most of the time just wasting money and energy, things that the new generation found absurd ''What's the internet for then? Bruv? Innit? R3sp3kt bro...''

But can I get rich by buying your TSF annual membership kinda like Andrew Tate's Hustlers University membership:lol:?

11 minutes ago, very452001 said:

But didn't you say or someone else said that I can get above spot market value on the TSF & for this I need to buy TSF annual membership or something otherwise I have to sell below spot to attract buyers to a 0 reviews/feedback seller like me?

Yeah I don't mind selling at market Value I just don't want to get ripped off that's all lol. Just waiting for Silver to hit $50 an ounce :D

Nobody will buy large amounts or any amount from you when you have 0 feedback regardless if you have a membership or not

If you want to rock up as a new seller then you can either use BYB as an intermediary or ship first and accept payment on receipt. 

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

19 hours ago, Spyder said:

For crying out loud, is this some kind of wind up?

Everything is if this happens or that happens.

If you want to sell all in one go and keep mentioning order filled do not buy physical and take possession,  buy your silver  and keep in a vault via companies Bullionvault and sell there also.  

As I said before I'm not interested in Paper Gold/Silver Derivatives IOU's. Its like buying frozen groceries from mall supermarket, paying for them & leaving them in the store in their refrigerators not taking your shopping home with you lol but you save 20% off your shopping if you do this. Brilliant lol. 

19 hours ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Have you tried selling to the Oxford mint? They are not based in Oxford mind you, but they could be somewhere close to Birmingham or Dusseldorf . . . . Who knows

Don't worry I sell to SkyNet, who will offer me a higher price than anyone on here :lol:

1 hour ago, very452001 said:

In the end it is up to you to place an ad on here and do the deal. At what you think is fair at the time. Both Au or Ag will not change so much in a couple of days that you will miss out. If one of the regulars on here is interested then a deal can be struck. 

As I said before; they have more to lose on their reputation if it is not correct. Those reputations have been built up over months and years in some cases. 

So YOU should be safe. Whether anyone will want to take the risk with someone with no reputation remains to be seen. 

Go on - do a little value deal to test the water. Nothing  ventured and all that

Edited by DavePa

7 hours ago, very452001 said:

As I said before I'm not interested in Paper Gold/Silver Derivatives IOU's. Its like buying frozen groceries from mall supermarket, paying for them & leaving them in the store in their refrigerators not taking your shopping home with you lol but you save 20% off your shopping if you do this. Brilliant lol. 

You have no idea but I will play along. 

OK, using your supermarket scenario. You leave your frozen chicken drumsticks in their fridge and when they  are worth $50, you sell them back to supermarket, they put back on sale for someone else to buy your frozen chicken drumsticks. No carrying  heavy shopping home, using your own electricity and fridge to keep from thawing and eventually bringing it back to supermarket to sell.

Last but no least, no worrying who to sell to.  Just for your information, buying with bullionvault, you own the physical metal, not paper, IOU.  Sometimes it is best to do some research before replying.

Never Chase and Never Regret