• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Stack up on KCIII numismatics.

4 minutes ago, Gordy said:

Not too horrible actually, I only went to the docs for a sick note for a pulled shoulder and the doctor said drop em, you ain't had an examination yet... wasn't the worst experience of my life as she's quite attractive 

Women need regular prostate examinations. At least that's what Mrs Bobski tells me

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

5 minutes ago, Gordy said:

Let's be honest though, it was over quicker than a cheap gold listing when James is online

It's funny because it's true

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

1 hour ago, Aldebaran said:

Don’t most old men have prostate cancer?
Hence dying with it not of it. 

He hasn’t got that! A friend of mine recently went to be checked up as they had what appeared to be a swollen appendix….. tests showed that they also had very early stage of bowel cancer. Off to Manchester to be operated on🤔😮Probably not rocket science to guess what Charles may have if they were checking down that way and found something else. Hopefully everything will turn out ok.

Just now, Fenlander1 said:

@James32  has been checked 3 times a week since he was 18 so @stefffanatold me

Imagine a thumb that big up there though!!

I'm oot!!

1 hour ago, Fenlander1 said:

All I know is when they do it and ask ask how's does that feel don't reply "nice"

You gotta be pleased @stefffana didn’t choose that profession.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

RM better rattle out those special editions. Gotta milk the King Specials (no pun). 

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

Just now, NGMD said:

RM better rattle out those special editions. Gotta milk the King Specials (no pun). 

I can't figure out if the pun was about milking his prostate or the milkspots

Back to the subject:

Which effigy would in theory be the most sought after if he dropped dead tomorrow. If all other things were equal (all proof sov or all bullion sov)

3 minutes ago, bobski said:

I can't figure out if the pun was about milking his prostate or the milkspots

A fair point and I’m sure I meant neither.

-Royal Mint 2024

first? last? coronation?

1 minute ago, bobski said:

first? last? coronation?

The Tristan Da Cuhna ones are the money.

-Royal Mint 2024

Just now, NGMD said:

The Tristan Da Cuhna ones are the money.

Don't confuse me with your complicated speak