• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 80+ different GOLD coins - graded & ungraded - cheap & dear - PAUL's once a year super-sale

29 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

It looks like a nice example, but the main reason is that I want to get some graded examples in the 60s as reference points.  My guess is that the nice 1918S would grade somewhere about MS63, but I don't really have much experience with coins in this sort of range so you're seeing the commencement of a little side quest to get a few examples around MS62-MS65.

i bought it from Leon here on the forum - it is a very nice piece in hand from memory 

15 minutes ago, Paul said:

image.jpeg.8b9d6fa525ebb1e1bc1555997f266c89.jpeg of 1/10 Brits :( Bought and already paid for

I’m not surprised mate. Thanks for the speedy reply

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

NP ;) you'll only have a 3 tonne vault door to start with to get you into the safe deposit box foyer, before airlocks, security gate, another vault door and then picking my box out of the few thousand others.

It'll be like the crystal maze for you  

1 minute ago, Paul said:

NP ;) you'll only have a 3 tonne vault door to start with to get you into the safe deposit box foyer, before airlocks, security gate, another vault door and then picking my box out of the few thousand others.

It'll be like the crystal maze for you  

Mate I've watched hatton garden. I'm an expert now 😜

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

15 minutes ago, cliveb13 said:

@Paul

thank you & others for thinking of me. You are right I have an eye, I hope, for nicer pieces & a couple here & a couple that I actually have too. 
I’ll look at the list more fully & I am trying to collect rare Britannias in gold at the moment . 
I am pleased to say my little dog Jura is continuing to improve. Several of you sent msgs so thank you. Her lung bruising is reducing, & her trauma liver damage has started to reverse & all looks good that she will recover. It was a real shock for us but we are just grateful our lovely dog is getting healthy again . It could have easily been much worse. 
if admins allow I’ll post a picture of her recovering & a great picture at Glencoe where the two of them looked majestic but who dosent with a Glencoe backdrop 

thank you again 

Clive 

That's great news Clive.  Dogs have a lovely way of enriching our lives with their presence and creating unforgettable memories in the most wonderful places. We form deep connections with our furry family members and how they bring colour into our lives in countless ways.  Three beautiful border collies myself over the past 40 years of life

IMG_5577.JPG

Edited by Paul

20 minutes ago, cliveb13 said:

@Paul

thank you & others for thinking of me. You are right I have an eye, I hope, for nicer pieces & a couple here & a couple that I actually have too. 
I’ll look at the list more fully & I am trying to collect rare Britannias in gold at the moment . 
I am pleased to say my little dog Jura is continuing to improve. Several of you sent msgs so thank you. Her lung bruising is reducing, & her trauma liver damage has started to reverse & all looks good that she will recover. It was a real shock for us but we are just grateful our lovely dog is getting healthy again . It could have easily been much worse. 
if admins allow I’ll post a picture of her recovering & a great picture at Glencoe where the two of them looked majestic but who dosent with a Glencoe backdrop 

thank you again 

Clive 

7443a554-9ca1-4850-ba6c-ba1aa65727da.jpeg

IMG_5082.jpeg

Beautiful Clive 

• 4 weeks later...