• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1 Oz Queen's Beast Lion of England and Royal Arms

2 minutes ago, Mrpound said:

These are gorgeous 🤩 GLWS! Top photography too 👍

Thanks yeah the camera does all the work no skill on my part apart from holding steady and trying not to drool on the coins 

• modofantasma changed the title to 1 Oz Queen's Beast Lion of England and Royal Arms
13 hours ago, apachebleu said:

Good luck to anyone hoping to find a cheaper lion of England. Cracking price for a beautiful coin👍

Thanks yeah looks like a £2k coin at best with the dealers. I thought the lion would be more popular than Griffin and Dragon. 

Free bump because these coins are the dogs danglys and I can’t believe they’ve not gone yet. Not an ounce kind of guy (I’m lower leagues) but if I were, these would be 2 of the must haves. Royal Arms at less than 5% over spot…this deserves to go sharpish 👍🏼

On 05/04/2023 at 18:11, JamesH said:

Free bump because these coins are the dogs danglys and I can’t believe they’ve not gone yet. Not an ounce kind of guy (I’m lower leagues) but if I were, these would be 2 of the must haves. Royal Arms at less than 5% over spot…this deserves to go sharpish 👍🏼

Thanks mate. Surprised they're still here too. Will give them a week or so perhaps people away for the school hols etc

24 minutes ago, PipSqueak said:

They look real good, how do you get such good photos?

They're just stunning coins, I don't have any photography skills other than point at the coin, hold still and press the button. It's a £100 odd quid camera phone 

6 minutes ago, HeyYouNewbie said:

Your pictures are very clear and seem to show up flaws/marks, I know these are bullion but are these just dust and angles due to lighting or are there marks on the coins?

Hi.

I can't see any marks on the coins to the naked eye or the photos. Perhaps you've eaten more carrots than me 😏

In all seriousness though... The photos are taken from different angles with various lighting and zoomed in. The coins are about as good as any bullion gold coins I've seen. Whilst I'm not a numismatist or an expert at grading by any means, I described these as stunning and would call these great condition. 

Hello Modofantasma,

Your pictures are very clear and seem to show up flaws/marks, I know these are bullion but are these just dust and angles due to lighting or are there marks on the coins?

Thanks

Hi Modofantasma

I was looking to the right of OZ rim, Unicorn's chest and legs and the Queens cheeks. I am new to this and have just started collecting. I would not know what to expect from a zoomed-in photo. I hope I have not offended you I would never intentionally do so. 

Kind regards

P

7 hours ago, Annna said:

Hello Modofantasma.

Brand new to this forum and just starting to look around. Your gold coins are stunning. Could you explain what luscious belters means? I am Canadian and have never heard this term before, thank you. Good luck with the sale. 

In other words very nice coins as seen in the photos. 

Edited by modofantasma

• 3 weeks later...