• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hello community, new user here, just a friendly hello.

Hello community, new user here, just a friendly hello. 😬

I made a couple of purchases on here, I am honest and trustworthy, I keep my self pretty much to myself and am quite a private person, I am a christian, and the bible helps me so much in these very difficult times, I have suffered with thoughts and more of suicide and depression, I now like to help and support the community as much as I can on SideBySide a website from the Mind charity. 

https://sidebyside.mind.org.uk/profile/Saturn-V

I hope the people I bought from will give me a kind review for me. Pretty new to the whole coin thing, bought some items from Hatton's and Atkinsons I found them both helpful and friendly, with my tight limited budget I am looking for really good % premiums if that makes sense (aren't we all, I hear you say) What do you think about Half crowns, what do you think is a good bullion deal for them, and are they easy to liquidate, and recommendations are appreciated. Maybe I said too much here, or not enough, anyways I tried, wishing you all the very best and sending you all my very best thoughts of hope, care, comfort and peace.

I made this little video to try and help anyone with thoughts and feelings of suicide and depression, I hope that it can help someone.

Edited by SaturnV
Grammatical errors...

Welcome. As you know suicide among men of a certain age is the number one killer. More male suicides than death from road accidents. No one is immune from those dark places, more so than in the last few years. It can and does affect anyone and every one including myself. God bless.

Edited by HillWalkerDundee

Thanks so much HWD, this is so true, so many suffering with this, I suppose I took a little risk posting on here about this, I know that not what this is for, but I thought about been open with my hello, and I thought hey ho if I post about this, there maybe just someone on here that might not feel quite as alone with these feelings and thoughts, I hope that the community and moderators do not mind, and its not annoyed or upset anyone for me posting about this with my first hello message.

• Founder & Administrator

Moved to the 'Welcome new members' section of the forum.

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Don't apologise honesty and transparency are not only needed in life but are the only way on this forum as it is trust based.

I for one have had my own issues in the past and if it was not for others who knows what the outcome may have been. Join in blow off steam have fun, discuss, digest but never apologise for honesty.

Hello

welcome, everyone pretty friendly on here, always plenty of advice 

not everyone on here has a lot of money to spend on precious metals, however, there are usually plenty of great offers available. If you can, pay for premium membership and you will see the latest stuff straight away.

have a great time 😮👍