• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

I Love Martin's honest approach to selling (SilverTrader)

Solachesis

Seriously, kudos to him not just shipping out coins which look like terrible at a huge premium and standing behind the generic "it's bullion"

Poor bloke has like 150 of these to shift

DISCLAIMER ABOUT THIS COIN

SADLY THE QUALITY OF THIS COIN IS TERRIBLE AGAIN AS BAD AS THE ROBIN HOOD COINS, SO BUY THESE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THEY WILL HAVE MARKS, SCRATCHES AND MILKING ISSUES, HENCE THE PRICE!

https://www.silvertrader.uk/product/2023-king-arthur-myths-legends-1oz-silver-bullion-coin/

Screenshot_20221130_224537_com.android.chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, Gordy said:

yep, he's always done this, makes it more trustworthy, top man

With the deals going on here, I rarely bother looking outside of TSF, but I like Martins transparency and the more interesting coins he can sometimes get in. Got my Libertad from him and it was a good £5 cheaper than all the other dealers 

Just now, Gordy said:

and free postage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂

AND A CAPSULE!

17 hours ago, Solachesis said:

Seriously, kudos to him not just shipping out coins which look like terrible at a huge premium and standing behind the generic "it's bullion"

Poor bloke has like 150 of these to shift

DISCLAIMER ABOUT THIS COIN

SADLY THE QUALITY OF THIS COIN IS TERRIBLE AGAIN AS BAD AS THE ROBIN HOOD COINS, SO BUY THESE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THEY WILL HAVE MARKS, SCRATCHES AND MILKING ISSUES, HENCE THE PRICE!

17 hours ago, Gordy said:

yep, he's always done this, makes it more trustworthy, top man

17 hours ago, Solachesis said:

With the deals going on here, I rarely bother looking outside of TSF, but I like Martins transparency and the more interesting coins he can sometimes get in. Got my Libertad from him and it was a good £5 cheaper than all the other dealers 

AND A CAPSULE!

17 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

if you want to buy some milky doggies i know man called @Gruff who I flogged them to, and he will be up for the sale. 

Transparency is key in TSF...

Same as @stefffana with his his leady spoons.... Hes got about 10 million in his cellar.

@James32 flogs some damaged goods too, only because of the volume of PMs he shoves up his hoover pipe everyday...

Nuff said, transparency is key.....

Im off to bed to now to Read millers silver marks antiques guide because im short sad fat and boss eyed and smell of wee....

@LawrenceChard get off the piste and please take note ;)

You possibly both know I have paused active posting for the time being.

But as you mentioned me and tagged me in, I feel duty bound to respond:

I will tag @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer in to this.

I presume Silver Trader does not source diect from the RM?

Chards

20 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

But as you mentioned me and tagged me in, I feel duty bound to respond:

Hereford tagged you, but not sure what the two quotes of mine has to do with chards or you though. Since you included 2 of them, I'll assume you feel that what I said was a dig at Chards.

İt was actually at Atkinsons, because chards doesn't charge you £32 for a damaged 2023 Brittania, I imagine from the huge respect you are endeared with on TSF, and as a direct supplier from the royal mint, that Chards would probably send back a shipment of Britannias which look they've been kicked around a football field and graffitied with a serrated combat knife. But if not, correct me. I assume you wouldn't want to receive damaged goods, which you'd have to pass on to your customers at a premium.

i got a little john from silver trader that he classed as seconds or grade b - cant remember which, but when i got it, i only noticed a couple of small marks, nowhere near as bad as he mentioned it could be.  just not found anything cheap enough to buy again from him since!

5 minutes ago, silvernewbie said:

£29oz isnt price cheaply given the issues with the coin

maybe not  by TSF Standards but for a dealer you would be hard pressed to get a coin cheaper unless buying in bulk and of course he offers discounts for bulk buying and bank payment, the point the OP was making was his honesty, other dealers will have had the same issues with the Little John but just send them out as bullion regardless because that's exactly what they are, remember dealers have VAT to add on and running costs for premises and websites etc etc.... we on here can sell at below dealer prices because we find it easier and cheaper to do, and of course a few dealers do free delivery so a £25.00 coin on here can run into £27.85 if you add on 1st signed for... making a mere £1.15 difference

or with Martins discount scheme you can get x 20 King Arthur's for £27.28 per coin delivered ...... or a tube for £682.00

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

On 01/12/2022 at 18:55, bluffer said:

i got a little john from silver trader that he classed as seconds or grade b - cant remember which, but when i got it, i only noticed a couple of small marks, nowhere near as bad as he mentioned it could be.  just not found anything cheap enough to buy again from him since!

Mostly he's selling collectibles so he's more geared to numismatics than bullion.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.