• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2023 Britannia pre order - £24 per coin - NOW CLOSED to new orders

arphethean

I am offering a preorder service for 2023 Britannias for The Silver Forum members.

Price
Coins will be £24 each or tubes of 25 coins for £600. Capsules available for 30p extra.

Payment terms and timescales
Payment will be taken by me in advance and the aim is to have the coins in your hand by Saturday next week.

Payment to be made strictly by Sunday 7pm. Payments by Bank Transfer please.

Comment on the thread or send a PM with your intention to buy. I will respond but be aware due to the large amount of interest there may be a delay responding.

Order will be placed on Sunday night or Monday morning with expectation to deliver with me on Tuesday and dispatch same day for Wednesday delivery (SD guaranteed, 1st class not guaranteed). This is the best case scenario. Any delays and the postal strikes at Royal Mail could mean delivery as late as Saturday.

SPECIAL NOTE on Royal Mail strikes: There is a strike planned for Thursday, which will affect any parcels posted on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. My hope and intention is to avoid these by getting everything posted on Tuesday but any orders placed from now on I will do last and I cannot guarantee I will get it all done on Tuesday.

• Special delivery: the 1pm time guarantee on Special Delivery, but often parcels are prioritised and come next day. Items posted on the strike day are more likely to be affected.
  • 1st class signed for is not guaranteed for next day and not prioritised on strike days so these are more vulnerable to delay.

Postage costs:
£3 for 1st class signed for on one or two coins,
£3.50 for 1st class signed for on 3-7 coins,
£8 for Special Delivery for 8-14 coins
£10 for one tube,
£12 for 2 tubes
£16 for 2-4 tubes.
£25+ for more than 4 tubes

I am not making anything on the coins and just adding a small premium on the postage to cover my time to organise this.

Additional terms
As such there will not be refunds available on this order. Coins are sold unseen - expect the slightly inconsistent bullion quality you have come to expect from Royal Mint. I will inspect the order on arrival for quality and any issues with them I will handle with the supplier but I cannot have people changing their mind after Sunday evening.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One tube for me, please.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

Archived