• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Moi

Joined today in the hope of learning a lot about the topics covered on this site. I have found that until one joins a forum you cannot but guess how much info is stored away in members knowledge banks. I hope for similar here no reason not to.

Will read a lot of posts before I do my normal and post a question to which the answer is obvious, except to me.

Regards

Hi, my friend! Welcome on forum!

Yes, on here is better than on any library. Lot of informations about precious metals, friendly people and helpful advices, a little banter sometimes, lot of good quality stuffs at very competitive prices...

Enjoy your journey!

Stefan.🤗

• Founder & Administrator

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Welcome to the madhouse, Errrmm, Forum 😏

Yep. lots of knowledge on here and plenty of opinions too - makes for some lively debate, which is good...

We've all asked questions which have been obvious to the Forum Members, don't worry about it - but if a forum search doesn't throw anything up, go for it! Just be prepared to end up spending most of your disposable income on Shiny Things - not too terrible though, as long as you buy wisely, they'll hold on to your wealth for you 😉

Oh, and at least a Silver Membership will be super helpful when you're ready to start buying - you'll see the For Sale ads earlier than a standard membership will allow, so you can take on the 'Hoovers of PM's' (be warned - they are fast! 🤭) for a chance to grab a bargain.

Enjoy! 😁

6 hours ago, James32 said:

Welcome aboard, ask as many questions as you like, someone will have an answer. 

It might not be the right answer.

It might not be the answer you want.

It might be the answer to an entirely different question.

But someome will have an answer.

Sad fact: 99.9% of TSF members will not answer, and probably not even read or be aware of your question.

Many of them only want to talk about their boating accident!

😎

Chards

2 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

It might not be the right answer.

It might not be the answer you want.

It might be the answer to an entirely different question.

But someome will have an answer.

Sad fact: 99.9% of TSF members will not answer, and probably not even read or be aware of your question.

Many of them only want to talk about their boating accident!

😎

I will agree in lots of forums it is often a nucleus of members who keep it ticking along. I am sure lots join get their question answered and are never seen again.

Oh and by the way I have a boat but will leave comments about it to a my boating forum.😀

8 minutes ago, Bogart said:

I will agree in lots of forums it is often a nucleus of members who keep it ticking along. I am sure lots join get their question answered and are never seen again.

Oh and by the way I have a boat but will leave comments about it to a my boating forum.😀

Yes, I'm sure many "hit and run".

There will be much interest on your boat!

😎

Chards