• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed ⭐️Charity Auction! 1977 Silver proof Jubilee crown PF68UC🇬🇧

GoldDiggerDave

This is a charity auction for crisis charity 100% of the winning bid will go directly to the charity, buyer needs to log onto the website and donate the amount, post the link on the donation on the thread and I will post it out to you  Royal Mail special delivery (UK only)  If the winner is outside the UK I will still post it to you but it will be standard uninsured mail and I can't take liability for loss.

Starting bid £1 in increments of £1 ends Sunday night at 9:00pm on 28th August 2022.    

I featured this coin in my unboxing on YT, I'm a big supporter of TSF and always like to big up this forum as we have a great bunch of people here.  Please bid generously.   

Link to crisis charity.

https://www.crisis.org.uk/get-involved/donate/search?gclid=Cj0KCQjw9ZGYBhCEARIsAEUXITVzgvy_d6isOU_6BervO2uW5ylZHIuzFzyAB7_Kylt6B2mp25uvIpsaAr_XEALw_wcB

You can see this coin in the flesh on in this link to the YT unboxing........yes I'm from Lancashire, no a don't have a whippet but I do like dogs, and yes I like gravy! 

Coin specification 

0.925 sterling silver (0.841 troy oz) 

Weight 28.27g

Diameter 38.61mm

F0D2859C-7A6A-4EF6-8B7D-F9213BDE3F35.jpeg

29E3F956-4975-423D-A6C0-6B2E51B3C271.jpeg

A great cause! £45

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Great coin, great cause.

£65

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

1 hour ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Just want to say thanks for everyone bidding you are a really sound bunch of people.  

You're the one donating the coin, mate.  Thanks go to you!

Well, you and your whippet.  😉

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

The big dog are out tonight!  Thanks to @Silverman2U and @CoinStruck

Let's get this started, If we get over £100 I will submit a modern coin at the NGC  for the winner coin value upto £2500.  This is worth £65.00.........All process 100% will go to crisis charity.     

Archived