• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Scammy mcscammerson 

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

1 hour ago, treetop1280 said:

I have bought several of them from mr @Fenlander1, looks ok to me ??? You do know @Fenlander1 first name is Ali 

It’s true you know , on the gold bar  he sent me like the one above, had his return address on MR SEYMOUR ALI DERICK FENLANDER , FLAT 13 , NELSON MANDELLA HOUSE , PECKHAM  LONDON,  he even sent me a picture of himself B57C93D7-F5CA-4255-B6F1-7323B269CAA6.jpeg.8909c98900b6472e947bc1de8fc7c3d7.jpeg

3 hours ago, bluffer said:

its a funny old world when ebay cares more about authenticating trainers than stuff like this.

I noticed that. You buy some things and they are sent off to an authenticator. Why they would do that for items that cost less than £200 but not do it for a 1oz gold bar or coin, who knows. Is it wilful ignorance, incompetence or corruption? 

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

5 minutes ago, Coverte said:

And a watch authentication system as well :

They also authenticate jewellery above £500.  I think if you are selling a gold coin worth more than £500, it might be a good idea to list it in the jewellery section. I have done this with a sovereign in a mount, add a ring and once listing is above £500, it will automatically have Authentic Guarantee 

Never Chase and Never Regret 

2 minutes ago, 9x883 said:

Yes first three pics are proof. Last 5 are bullion. Going by the amount of feedback I'd still feel comfortable 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/02/2024 at 22:23, treetop1280 said:

Maybe this could be the way forward??? Maybe/ no idea/ god knows

C83461E0-A9F4-4E69-8805-D990A6D8AA25.jpeg

Maybe this could be the way forward??? Maybe/ no idea/ god knows

I suspect the bigger issue is potentially the type of people who buy such items from ebay; from what I have heard, many scammers with a plethora of tricks to do claims/whatever.

With that said more people seem to have more success with facebook, a platform I'm not on though, but have no reason to doubt sales of some items now fast disappearing from our trade section...........

Edited by Coverte
our

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

1 hour ago, Coverte said:

I suspect the bigger issue is potentially the type of people who buy such items from ebay; from what I have heard, many scammers with a plethora of tricks to do claims/whatever.

With that said more people seem to have more success with facebook, a platform I'm not on though, but have no reason to doubt sales of some items now fast disappearing from our trade section...........

Iv sold a bit of scrap , just offloading stuff , get a lot of foreign buyers , I sold some tavex 1 grams to a guy in Mexico ( probably flood the market with copies)  going abroad is what you want as it’s sent via eBay global shipping , so no arseing about with delivery 👍

eBay are putting their fees up by an extra 0.35% from 8th April complaining that they are not making enough profits 

How the regulatory operating fee is calculated

This fee is calculated as a fixed percentage rate (0.35%) of the total amount of the sale (which includes the item price, postage, taxes and any other applicable fees), and is subject to Value Added Tax (VAT), where applicable. This fee is in addition to any final value fees and selling-related fees you currently incur.

🤔😮how things have changed🤔 I remember a life time ago sending a cheque to someone for an eBay purchase! and nothing really changed for the better, just more chances of getting ripped off…. although, that really depends on what you’re buying or selling. Never had any problems selling ceramics😁😁

Edited by Petra
spell

1 minute ago, Petra said:

🤔😮how things have changed🤔 I remember a life time ago sending a cheque to someone for an eBay purchase!🤔😮😁😁

I have been a member of ebay since 2004/5 and I have never used a cheque for purchases, it has always been paypal

2 minutes ago, Spyder said:

I have been a member of ebay since 2004/5 and I have never used a cheque for purchases, it has always been paypal

as a seller , it was goof for sellers as  the money went straight into paypal , then you get a paypal cash card , and draw it out , its all changed now all the money goes straight into your bank ffs 

10 minutes ago, Petra said:

🤔😮how things have changed🤔 I remember a life time ago sending a cheque to someone for an eBay purchase! and nothing really changed for the better, just more chances of getting ripped off…. although, that really depends on what you’re buying or selling. Never had any problems selling ceramics😁😁

Hands up who still has a chequebook?🙋🏼‍♂️

4 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

as a seller , it was goof for sellers as  the money went straight into paypal , then you get a paypal cash card , and draw it out , its all changed now all the money goes straight into your bank ffs 

🤔what the f……k is a papal cash card? You youngsters love your tech 🤔😁

2 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

Hands up who still has a chequebook?🙋🏼‍♂️

😮👍👍