• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

18 minutes ago, Aldebaran said:

Yes tidying out a jewellery box after 30 years and finding a 24 year old ring 🙄

🤔🤔😮🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, Petra said:

Some people obviously don’t know what they’re doing🤔bit of research if you’re new? 😮🤔

The other listing has also sold. EBay didn’t see anything wrong with them when reported even when giving details and a link to them in the fake database at https://www.fakebullion.com/index.php/component/k2/item/27-2015-australian-koala-1-ounce-silver-coin

7 hours ago, JoeBlack said:

😮🤔see his other one item for sale .. expensive football boots .. about as real as his coin sale🤔👀

13 hours ago, JoeBlack said:

He’s added pictures of the actual coin now 🤭

I asked him why he listed a 4K coin owned by a Greek seller and then changed his pictures to a sub £500 coin are you trying to mislead buyers and this was his reply -

Yes I do sorry about that, the coin was in my parents house across the country and I didn’t have any pictures, just looked up the coin and used the photos for a day. Swapped them out now to the actual coin. Didn’t realise the other was different. May I ask, what makes the other coin so much more valuable? You seem like you would know.
Many apologies,
Frankie

?

the notes dont add up

"This coin was bought from Clevedon Auction house and it’s time for me to sell it on to a larger collection. Bought for £1120 pounds from this auction."

and why would you put up a random picture of a sov when you list it then the actual one later?   more red flags than a chinese flag factory.

1 minute ago, Deus said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266755327642 This clown has relisted this coin for the last 2 months, won’t listen to reason that it’s not actually 5oz of pure silver. 

Must have bigger hands than @stefffana

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 hours ago, Brit2023 said:

He’s just added 5g in finger dirt to the weight of the coin.

still nowhere close to 5oz in weight!

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

had a guy buy a couple of my 1g gold bars over the weekend. ..sent them out yesterday...his account got deleted today for dodgyness!

Ebay messaged me stating "the orders had been cancelled for my safety" haha.... how they can state that when its clearly dispatched is beyond me!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/petpete_hd5hy

Thankfully RM processed it properly so I got to keep the sales.

Theres me thinking that scammers only go for higher valued items. Although judging by the image from the tracking, I wasn't his only purchase.

Scammers address logged!!

06900b63-f038-416a-919e-849a352ffca7.jpg

53 minutes ago, ccfcpaul said:

had a guy buy a couple of my 1g gold bars over the weekend. ..sent them out yesterday...his account got deleted today for dodgyness!

Ebay messaged me stating "the orders had been cancelled for my safety" haha.... how they can state that when its clearly dispatched is beyond me!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/petpete_hd5hy

Thankfully RM processed it properly so I got to keep the sales.

Theres me thinking that scammers only go for higher valued items. Although judging by the image from the tracking, I wasn't his only purchase.

Scammers address logged!!

06900b63-f038-416a-919e-849a352ffca7.jpg

Jeez the guy is standing right there, did the postie just fire them at his feet 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

How about my eBay purchase of a 1910 Sydney Mint half sovereign (mintage 474,000) and actually being sent / received a more worn 1910 London Mint one (mintage 22,379,624). It's genuine... but not what I paid a premium for...

Was looking forward to my 1910 S half sov today, but alas.

Wish me luck in getting it resolved!

IMG_8193.PNG

IMG_8196.jpg

IMG_8195.jpg

Edited by Esjayc