• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

1 minute ago, treetop1280 said:

Typical eBay message , no matter what advice I give ??? When he f it up , it will be my fault and leave negative feedback 9C865B96-CD97-44E9-A849-3ACE89529B53.thumb.jpeg.6c6135757ccc53caf00e723f282b747f.jpeg

Tell him to use WD40 with your one of a kind abrasive grits and everything will be fine.

2 minutes ago, MrStacker said:

Tell him to use WD40 with your one of a kind abrasive grits and everything will be fine.

nope , use a roller and gloss like i used to do on the black cabs , --- job done 

1 minute ago, Darr3nG said:

57ccc53caf00e723f282b747f.jpeg.ba0e29d251c6b4a3b90ea3e045605a17.jpeg

How many? Damn, that a lot of grits!

probably  buy  1 of each ffs

47 minutes ago, Spyder said:

I have been a member of ebay since 2004/5 and I have never used a cheque for purchases, it has always been paypal

Or postal orders. 

22 hours ago, Spyder said:

eBay are putting their fees up by an extra 0.35% from 8th April complaining that they are not making enough profits 

How the regulatory operating fee is calculated

This fee is calculated as a fixed percentage rate (0.35%) of the total amount of the sale (which includes the item price, postage, taxes and any other applicable fees), and is subject to Value Added Tax (VAT), where applicable. This fee is in addition to any final value fees and selling-related fees you currently incur.

they are ****ing at it.  i have a few listings on amazon for old books and spare stuff.

i sold a football vhs tape last week, this is what i made

Item: [VHS] [VHS Tape] [1999]
Condition: Used - Very Good
Condition note: VG condition - orginal Gold Cover edition. from uk.
SKU:
Quantity: 1
Order date: 22/02/2024
Price: £3.99
Shipping: £2.80
Amazon fees: -£2.75
Your earnings: £4.04

actual posting cost was £3.95.  if it wasnt for the fact that i get free stamps through a survey site i would have made £0.09 out of £6.79 purchase cost.  utterly scandalous. 

I have removed maybe 50/60 listings and just given them to charity shops instead as it would cost me money if things were sold.  especially to europe.

billionaires need to keep being billionaires. **** the little guy.

Edited by bluffer

Just noticed that feedback now has "verified purchase"? , so not sure if Ebay has somehow verified items. I looked up a few fake items and they have verified next to them

I was looking at 1oz Pamp gold bars, the fakes look really good and are almost perfect, and with verified on the feedback, it will mean more people getting ripped off.    

Edited by Wampum

2 hours ago, Wampum said:

Just noticed that feedback now has "verified purchase"? , so not sure if Ebay has somehow verified items. I looked up a few fake items and they have verified next to them

I was looking at 1oz Pamp gold bars, the fakes look really good and are almost perfect, and with verified on the feedback, it will mean more people getting ripped off.    

I think that just means it’s verified as an actual purchase, not verified as a proper genuine item.🤔

15 hours ago, Petra said:

I think that just means it’s verified as an actual purchase, not verified as a proper genuine item.🤔

Ahh that would make more sense, so it would mean that it is a verified purchase, and not a "verified" purchase 😄.

I originally thought that it was the Ebay authenticity guarantee, and thought that it was a hellova achievement to have looked at so my items, instead of "yea that's paid".    

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Spyder said:

It seems this seller is trying to pass off a bullion for proof. Luckily, no one has taken the bait.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204685235498

The pictures are of a 2010 bullion sov, not 2008...I'm going to stick my neck on the line a suggest wrong pictures used, simply as it mentions box and coa in description. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

13 minutes ago, James32 said:

The pictures are of a 2010 bullion sov, not 2008...I'm going to stick my neck on the line a suggest wrong pictures used, simply as it mentions box and coa in description. 

You would think that he might guess he had made a mistake somewhere along the line - this is the third time he has listed it 🙄

When all hope is gone all that’s left is truth. 

1 hour ago, James32 said:

I understand that, but he has not listed a 2010. In fact all feedback is from buying. States sold 8 items and only received feedback once. 

54 minutes ago, Aldebaran said:

You would think that he might guess he had made a mistake somewhere along the line - this is the third time he has listed it 🙄

Where can you see that they have listed it 3 times?   You must know your way around eBay a lot better than me

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 hour ago, Spyder said:

I understand that, but he has not listed a 2010. In fact all feedback is from buying. States sold 8 items and only received feedback once. 

Where can you see that they have listed it 3 times?   You must know your way around eBay a lot better than me

Look at his other items for sale, on an iPad there is a filter symbol in the top right which gives access to various filters, location, completed items etc. On a laptop there is a whole list of filters on the left hand side.

I have sold (and bought) a lot of items 😁

IMG_0860.png

When all hope is gone all that’s left is truth. 

36 minutes ago, Aldebaran said:

Look at his other items for sale, on an iPad there is a filter symbol in the top right which gives access to various filters, location, completed items etc. On a laptop there is a whole list of filters on the left hand side.

I have sold (and bought) a lot of items 😁

IMG_0860.png

Thanks for that. I think for this seller to list the same coin three times with the wrong dates, I think they must be waiting for cataracts operation in both eyes.

Never Chase and Never Regret