• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 20 mint condition Gold Ducats Restrikes 1915 in a Case .

SilverTalent

Oh my... I wish I could afford it! Beautiful!

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

4 hours ago, stefffana said:

I am sorry, I don't understand what is wrong in what I've said.

It is probably something that belongs to jargon or slang and cannot be understood by me?

If you can explain me, please do it.😊

It's short for I agree with this sorry Stef. 

57 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Thank you, Dakaras,

I was thinking that it is better to say "This set" instead "Your set", because "Your set" can be interpreted in another way.😊  

Who's set and any pics available?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Who's set and any pics available?

James, behave yourself and don't start!😁

Here it is a serious set, not milky dogs.

BTW, do you have in your treasury bunker a beautiful case with 20 imperial ducats? If not, you can have them. Are in a great condition and are amazing cheap.

5 hours ago, James32 said:

Beautiful set.

@James32, read please what I have found on angelnumber.me: about You and this set at £3333.

"Angel Number 3333 Meaning

Meaning of 3333 suggests that your guardian angels, divine spirits, and Ascended Masters are with you at this time to let you know that you can achieve anything you set your mind to. 

Therefore, 3333 prophetic meaning touted you to be more open-minded and receptive. Moreover, do not hesitate to take risks when pursuing your dreams and true desires.

This angelic number is a message from the divine realm to let you know that good luck and blessings are showering upon you. It also indicates that your life is about to change for good in all directions. 

Angel Number 3333 Money

The number 3 ties with money and fortune. The exuberant and creative energy of this divine number attracts optimism, good luck, and abundance, specifically in the areas of finance and money. 

If you keep seeing 3’s, this could mean that money is coming into your life......"

"...To conclude, numerology number 3333 resonates with the ideas of self-expression, creativity, inspiration, social interaction, tolerance, optimism, and financial gain."

For me is very clear that this set was born to be yours at this magic price of £3333.  Because:

James32 = 3+2 =5

20 coins at £3333 = 2+0+3+3+3+3 = 14= 1+4 = 5

But you are blind and are buying silver from @Scootermuppet instead to buy a case of gold to follow your karma and meet your destiny!!!

3 minutes ago, stefffana said:

@James32, read please what I have found on angelnumber.me: about You and this set at £3333.

"Angel Number 3333 Meaning

Meaning of 3333 suggests that your guardian angels, divine spirits, and Ascended Masters are with you at this time to let you know that you can achieve anything you set your mind to. 

Therefore, 3333 prophetic meaning touted you to be more open-minded and receptive. Moreover, do not hesitate to take risks when pursuing your dreams and true desires.

This angelic number is a message from the divine realm to let you know that good luck and blessings are showering upon you. It also indicates that your life is about to change for good in all directions. 

Angel Number 3333 Money

The number 3 ties with money and fortune. The exuberant and creative energy of this divine number attracts optimism, good luck, and abundance, specifically in the areas of finance and money. 

If you keep seeing 3’s, this could mean that money is coming into your life......"

"...To conclude, numerology number 3333 resonates with the ideas of self-expression, creativity, inspiration, social interaction, tolerance, optimism, and financial gain."

For me is very clear that this set was born to be yours at this magic price of £3333.  Because:

James32 = 3+2 =5

20 coins at £3333 = 2+0+3+3+3+3 = 14= 1+4 = 5

But you are blind and are buying silver from @Scootermuppet instead to buy a case of gold to follow your karma and meet your destiny!!!

Get 32 tattooed across you're chest steffan and the above shall set you free 😁

I agree the set is beautiful but when your bank reads 0000 the it becomes quite awkward 😳 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

To help sell, can you explain the term Restrike and the year. Were they restruck in 1915 or a more recent restrike based on a 1915 coin, if so when?

I have no idea, so I’m sure some other potential buyers might not either.

Whatever the case, they look stunning 👌 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

8 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

To help sell, can you explain the term Restrike and the year. Were they restruck in 1915 or a more recent restrike based on a 1915 coin, if so when?

I have no idea, so I’m sure some other potential buyers might not either.

Whatever the case, they look stunning 👌 

The best description can be found on Chards's site: https://www.chards.co.uk/1915-gold-one-ducat-austrian-coin/692.

I am sure this will help.😊

21 minutes ago, stefffana said:

The best description can be found on Chards's site: https://www.chards.co.uk/1915-gold-one-ducat-austrian-coin/692.

I am sure this will help.😊

Based on this and Chards prices, this is very well priced to sell!!! Wish I had the funds 💵 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

• 2 months later...

Archived