• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2022 Proof Sovereign (no CoA, no Box, handled) plus an incentive of SOTD 2022 for £680.00

AndrewSL76

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me crazy, but I had some good news last night about a coin I have been tracking for a while. Finally available.

I need to therefore juggle a few things and so am going to offer my SOTD Sovereign (due 6 Feb) to the highest bidder for £680.00 (plus postage). The retail is £675 so I get to knock the £675 and a further £5 off what I need to raise for this special purchase of mine and also not have to cancel the order I have in (which I hate doing). Juggle juggle. 

If the highest bidder doesn’t want the SOTD, I will then offer to the second highest and so on and so forth. Presumably some one will want it?

Final bids in by tomorrow at 8pm, please!

• AndrewSL76 changed the title to 2022 Proof Sovereign (no CoA, no Box, handled) plus an incentive of SOTD 2022 for £680.00

Bump to bring this to the top ahead of the auction closing tonight at 8pm. 

Thanks for interest over PM but for clarity this has no box, CoA or capsule. Boxes and caps can easily be sourced but the CoA may be a tad harder. Don’t forget, also, that @Spanishsilver has a box and CoA already on offer along with the half and quarter (he is selling the three coin set without the full sov).

9 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Bump to bring this to the top ahead of the auction closing tonight at 8pm. 

Thanks for interest over PM but for clarity this has no box, CoA or capsule. Boxes and caps can easily be sourced but the CoA may be a tad harder. Don’t forget, also, that @Spanishsilver has a box and CoA already on offer along with the half and quarter (he is selling the three coin set without the full sov).

Thanks for the tag @AndrewSL76but the half sovereign and quarter sovereign in the 3 coin box sold last week off forum. 😊

Just now, Spanishsilver said:

Thanks for the tag @AndrewSL76but the half sovereign and quarter sovereign in the 3 coin box sold last week off forum. 😊

Sorry! Good to hear though. I didn’t think that would take long to sell. Great price on it.

Its all kicking off.  Can I offer you pegs and a photo with a snake and some lucky heather? The snake is somewhat secondhand, but lovely to show in your family albums....

Poor old bully cant afford gold......

You lot are loaded 😁

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Archived