• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Black Flag Series coins

• 1 month later...

Not sure, if this is an official Perth Mint/APMEX issue, but the fourth coin is listed by a german dealer to be issued soon antique finished with a limit of 1500 coins. I like this one very much. Looks much better than the standard BU version. Has someone additional informations?

https://auragentum.de/1-unze-silbermuenze-tuvalu-black-flag-the-rising-sun-2022-antik-finish?c=692

1_Unze_Silbermuenze_Tuvalu_-_Black_Flag_-_The_Rising_Sun_2022_Antik_Finish_vs1.jpg

1_Unze_Silbermuenze_Tuvalu_-_Black_Flag_-_The_Rising_Sun_2022_Antik_Finish_rs1.jpg

Edited by dikefalos

5 hours ago, dikefalos said:

Not sure, if this is an official Perth Mint/APMEX issue, but the fourth coin is listed by a german dealer to be issued soon antique finished with a limit of 1500 coins. I like this one very much. Looks much better than the standard BU version. Has someone additional informations?

https://auragentum.de/1-unze-silbermuenze-tuvalu-black-flag-the-rising-sun-2022-antik-finish?c=692

1_Unze_Silbermuenze_Tuvalu_-_Black_Flag_-_The_Rising_Sun_2022_Antik_Finish_vs1.jpg

1_Unze_Silbermuenze_Tuvalu_-_Black_Flag_-_The_Rising_Sun_2022_Antik_Finish_rs1.jpg

very nice indeed !!!!

Product Details

Struck by The Perth Mint, the popular Rising Sun Black Flag design is now available in an antiqued finish for the first time, with an extremely limited mintage of 1,500.

Coin Highlights:
  • Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
  • Limited mintage of only 1,500 coins worldwide.
  • Packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
  • Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the 2022 year of issue and the coin’s weight and fineness.
  • Reverse: Captain Moody's ship, The Rising Sun, with a burning ship in the background – with the design of a skull visible in the smoke. The design also has the words "THE RISING SUN," "BLACK FLAG: WILLIAM MOODY," the weight, fineness and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark.
  • Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I knew I sold my spare Blackbeard's to early 😂 and apmex couldn’t resist a fifth coin ! 

at 45 you think I was to old for this series, but just find the coins more fun then stacking my usual bits 

Probably all the goonies I used to watch as a kid, that I have a thing for pirate 🏴‍☠️ ships 

#heyyouguyyyyssss 

Edited by magpie79

It’s my favourite silver coin series. Would love them to extend it to 8 coins or more. The designs are so much fun to look at! 

Besides the standard 1oz coins - they released 5oz versions for the previous releases but the premiums are just ridiculous now. 

As for the first coin - Blackbeard - I remember silver trader had loads of them and just grabbed one when it was first released thinking to myself “he’ll have plenty so only one will do” 😂

Now going for 100 quid average! 

1 hour ago, MrFreezerrr said:

Today the fifth coin (Fancy) in the Black Flag series became available for order on auragentum.de

A996AEC7-6E5B-4BF4-B70F-13AE12125BEA.jpeg

Where's the translation for English?

3 hours ago, Derv said:

Where's the translation for English?

if you mean auragentum site, there are 2 ways:

- in upper right page corner there is the built-in translator language selection

image.png.68a87be8e47012ca490f7b0a24a866d3.png

Or you can open the site in the Chrome and use its built-in translator.

The result should be the same.

• 1 month later...