• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Black Flag Series coins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great new coin of this series, big hustle to get it for a reasonable price in germany. APMEX doesn't send the silver to germany. First 1000 coins gone in a heartbeat for 40€, next 1000 for 50 in seconds, with a maximum of 20 coins per customer.  Cant wait for the 5 OZ of this beauty. Propably my favorite one of the three., i'll see in two or three weeks

4 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

just ordered 2 x 1oz silvers from Auragentum 

worked out about £60 each 

Best place to get them you reckon, this side of the pond ? I'm after a couple myself to keep it going. 

I just picked up the 1 oz. silver coin, was the 5oz. actually ever available and it went out of stock that fast?  Or did they just never actually make it available for sale and just put the product page up?   I have both the 1 oz and 5oz versions of the other two in the series, I was hoping to continue that trend....

1 hour ago, g33x0r said:

I just picked up the 1 oz. silver coin, was the 5oz. actually ever available and it went out of stock that fast?  Or did they just never actually make it available for sale and just put the product page up?   I have both the 1 oz and 5oz versions of the other two in the series, I was hoping to continue that trend....

They normally sell the 5oz later on.

....wonder if I should mention that I’m getting some in. 🤐

Edited by Panda6Pack

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

2 hours ago, magpie79 said:

just ordered 2 x 1oz silvers from Auragentum 

worked out about £60 each 

......ouch. 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

7 minutes ago, ravenshunter said:

Just ordered 3 myself for 50e each and 19e postage.i was only going to get the one but the postage kills me paying 19e so tripled up to make it worthwhile.

If you can't wait, you can't wait. Such is life.