• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Black Flag Series coins

• 6 months later...
51 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

for me also, lets hope the last is a banger after a slightly disappointing 3rd

anyone have a suggestion what it might or should be ? 

The last one was a good idea but bad Execution, we just need a fleet of her ship not her stood there 🤣

@Mrpoundi think everyone would agree with you on that one, how did they miss that for the design! 

one thing for sure the last cant be anymore disappointing then the third 

was hoping our over the pond friends on the thread would be way ahead of us with any news ! 

Edited by magpie79

13 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

@Mrpoundi think everyone would agree with you on that one, how did they miss that for the design! 

one thing for sure the last cant be anymore disappointing then the third 

was hoping our over the pond friends on the thread would be way ahead of us with any news ! 

I know doesn’t seem like it, let’s just hope they knock it out of the park with the last one, abit like the Queen Anne 🤩

8 minutes ago, Mrpound said:

I know doesn’t seem like it, let’s just hope they knock it out of the park with the last one, abit like the Queen Anne 🤩

here! here !

catch you all very soon with some news hopefully 🤞

• 2 months later...
41 minutes ago, g33x0r said:

Anyone heard any news on the last coin?

Nothing as yet, I think the brits on here was hoping you guys stateside would have the news first

if memory serves me it was a German on here that got news first of the black Bart 

Edited by magpie79

21 hours ago, g33x0r said:

Anyone heard any news on the last coin?

I have contacted the Perth Mint via their contact form on their website about this last week, but sadly no response yet...

At least it isn't being mentioned in their upcoming coin releases section, so I'm guessing it won't be anytime soon.

1 minute ago, FunkyChicken said:

I have contacted the Perth Mint via their contact form on their website about this last week, but sadly no response yet...

At least it isn't being mentioned in their upcoming coin releases section, so I'm guessing it won't be anytime soon.

They won't give you any information and they will not announce this coin. This series is a APMEX exclusive release, so informations should come from them.

5 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

They won't give you any information and they will not announce this coin. This series is a APMEX exclusive release, so informations should come from them.

Sent them an email anyway. Even if they cannot specify it any further than the quarter of the year, that would still be better than nothing. And if you don't try, you won't know either way.

But good point that it might be worth while to contact Apmex about this as well. :)

22 minutes ago, FunkyChicken said:

Even if they cannot specify it any further than the quarter of the year, that would still be better than nothing. And if you don't try, you won't know either way.

But why do you want to know the approximate release time? That is not like with RM, when you have to queue on the website in the release day morning. :))

44 minutes ago, ak74 said:

But why do you want to know the approximate release time? That is not like with RM, when you have to queue on the website in the release day morning. :))

Because these Black Flag series coins do sell quickly, then it might be handy to know when you have to start paying attention.

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, stich said:

“The Rising Sun” ship of captain Willian Moody is the fourth release in the black flag serie. Images: Apmex, Auragentum

For those following me, I'll be getting these in. Not sure I'll do a post here though. Stay tuned. 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

27 minutes ago, Panda6Pack said:

For those following me, I'll be getting these in. Not sure I'll do a post here though. Stay tuned. 

Put me down for a few please if you do happen to put a post up

Cheers P

Yeah, I just got an alert for one of the others and just happened to see these posted on the APMEX website. No prices yet though.  I'll have to just check back every day now....