• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

27 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

whts that ???????,  is that when they chop  the end of your crayon  off ?????? and feed it to the elephant god man thing , ?????👍

No it’s the new place that’s opened up on Finchly road. Silly 

Aaaahhh😉

3 hours ago, wilky1 said:

Lol, born in a council house,raised £1000 in 1981 for house deposit, £9500 mortgage at 16.5% on a wage of about £120-150 a week yep we had it easy you poor hard done by snowflake 

A £9500 mortgage on a salary of 7800? lol you know how good that is? The average salary in the UK is £35k and the average house price is 283k is 8 times as much an income, compare to you which isn’t even double. @treetop1280 they were spoiled indeed.

5 minutes ago, Shuaib121 said:

A £9500 mortgage on a salary of 7800? lol you know how good that is? The average salary in the UK is £35k and the average house price is 283k is 8 times as much an income, compare to you which isn’t even double. @treetop1280 they were spoiled indeed.

Don’t do it!🤣no point   

Aaaahhh😉

2 minutes ago, Shuaib121 said:

yep , to be honest buying a house today is a noose around your neck , if you got in maybe 15 years ago , you will be alright , -   its another racket , and council houses built today are a better standard than private ones ,   bigger the house , the bigger the bills , bigger maintenance ,  start in a coumcil house , stay in it  for x amount of years , then buy it from the council , with the price reduction , sell it then move up ,  or if you are happy stay where you are , have money in your pocket , and enjoy your life , 

Just now, treetop1280 said:

yep , to be honest buying a house today is a noose around your neck , if you got in maybe 15 years ago , you will be alright , -   its another racket , and council houses built today are a better standard than private ones ,   bigger the house , the bigger the bills , bigger maintenance ,  start in a coumcil house , stay in it  for x amount of years , then buy it from the council , with the price reduction , sell it then move up ,  or if you are happy stay where you are , have money in your pocket , and enjoy your life , 

Oh I’ll be fine lol, my grandad bought a good few house back in the 70s and now my dad owns them and me after him. It’s the rest of my generation that are fooked.

56 minutes ago, Shuaib121 said:

“Thou shall not touch the crayon in the name of the elephant man god”

Nor eat it

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

2 hours ago, Shuaib121 said:

Really, spoilt, ha,ha,  still four houses done up and sold in a row and we were mortgage free. Then we bought horses and I carried on shooting, brilliant life style 😎 and we have seen the world 

Not bad for a penny less lower class boomer.

8 minutes ago, wilky1 said:

Really, spoilt, ha,ha,  still four houses done up and sold in a row and we were mortgage free. Then we bought horses and I carried on shooting, brilliant life style 😎 and we have seen the world 

Not bad for a penny less lower class boomer.

most lower class boomers did good in life , -  the ones i know anyway , - nothing wrong with making a profit,  however in todays society for some reason , everyone wants something for nothing ,  bad for  society , and bad for your soul 👍

25 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

In todays society for some reason , everyone wants something for nothing ,  bad for  society , and bad for your soul 👍

A lot seem to. 

Has it ever been easier to generate an income?

Today there are opportunities to generate levels of income that would have required huge amounts of capital, labour or machinery/ equipment in the past. 

7 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

A lot seem to. 

Has it ever been easier to generate an income?

Today there are opportunities to generate levels of income that would have required huge amounts of capital, labour or machinery/ equipment in the past. 

if i was starting off again , in todays world , id be a plumber or a spark , or even a painter , --- cant seem to get them , 

7 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

if i was starting off again , in todays world , id be a plumber or a spark , or even a painter , --- cant seem to get them , 

4 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Yeah the ones I know are doing pretty nicely 

100%, a trade is what will keep the planet moving, none of this BA or BS degrees that are so niche you can't find a job in our solar system, only on Planet Zog in the Andromeda Galaxy. 

When I was at school, the narrative was very much, trades are for the dumb people... 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

49 minutes ago, Gruff said:

100%, a trade is what will keep the planet moving, none of this BA or BS degrees that are so niche you can't find a job in our solar system, only on Planet Zog in the Andromeda Galaxy. 

When I was at school, the narrative was very much, trades are for the dumb people... 

Trouble is, it actually takes a decent amount of nouse to be any good at most trades.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

1 minute ago, Silverlocks said:

Trouble is, it actually takes a decent amount of nouse to be any good at most trades.

100% agree mate! 

54 minutes ago, Gordy said:

If i was starting off today, I'd get a sex change, buy a nice pair of big titties, get myself in shape and get myself on only fans, no brainer

I wonder if you could start a service where people pay you not to stream content to them.  I'm pretty sure most of you would pay good money not to see my backside.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

1 minute ago, Silverlocks said:

I wonder if you could start a service where people pay you not to stream content to them.  I'm pretty sure most of you would pay good money not to see my backside.

Yup, named NoFanz

I like to buy the pre-dip dip