• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

11 hours ago, treetop1280 said:

The spoilt boomers generation , I take it, c**p parents ,  , left the next generation , generation   x to fend for themselves , and gave them house keys at the age of. 10 , and fend for themselves, , NO @Roy you created the best generation , by pure accident, through your weak , and incompetent parenting skills , 😀👍

Really? Us baby boomers put the x gen on the property ladder with our hard work, and now in our 60's they are still taking from the bank of boomers, yet we started with nothing unlike the gen x and cry baby's that followed them.

10 hours ago, DisplayName said:

If I moved my silver to Cyprus, would it become CGT exempt or would I have to engineer a boating accident in international waters anyway?

Easier to sell it …. on here, bearing in mind the spot value appears to be stalling 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️😁

11 hours ago, DisplayName said:

If I moved my silver to Cyprus, would it become CGT exempt or would I have to engineer a boating accident in international waters anyway?

paint it yellow and sell it as gold, should turn a nice return on investment 😊

Best investment advice: Every time gold goes to zero you should buy more.

Second best investment advice: Buy some high ranking politicians,  few intelligence officers and at least one general.

2 hours ago, wilky1 said:

Really? Us baby boomers put the x gen on the property ladder with our hard work, and now in our 60's they are still taking from the bank of boomers, yet we started with nothing unlike the gen x and cry baby's that followed them.

Spoilt you all were , buy a house  , for £100 , and a car for a £5 , “ “ no one else matters , but me “ = generation brat you should have all been called , “ shameful behaviour “ 👍

2 hours ago, Petra said:

£23.92 …. prices slowing… stalling…. 🤔😮⬇️⬆️🤔

Rising now £2400 just watching for the support level.  The consensus seems to be $30 or thereabouts.  So if we put a floor in here I am happy

1 hour ago, treetop1280 said:

Spoilt you all were , buy a house  , for £100 , and a car for a £5 , “ “ no one else matters , but me “ = generation brat you should have all been called , “ shameful behaviour “ 👍

Will just leave this here tree 🤣

IMG_5358.jpeg

Aaaahhh😉

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

This Gen thing is BS.

Each year has different challenges than the last.  If you think you can draw arbitrary lines and say that everyone between years A and B are the same, you're an idiot.  People didn't have it easier in one 'gen' than another.  Things just rebalance.  If everyone was so much richer, prices would go up to equal it out.  Of course they would.

It's an excuse to blame the last lot for your problems, and leave more problems for the next lot.

Of course it is! But it’s still fun to have a dig.  You play the hand you are dealt and that’s just how it is.

I’m just glad I wasn’t born around 1890 in Europe  … thems was truely bad cards to hold. Just when everything looked rosy too!

them zoomers though 🤬

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

40 minutes ago, Agaupl said:

them zoomers though 🤬

Come at us! We’ll never own a house, we’ll barely own a car, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Shuaib121 said:

Come at us! We’ll never own a house, we’ll barely own a car, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

So angry too🤣 too much blue hair and not enough silver ! 

£24.08

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

3 minutes ago, Shuaib121 said:

shalom121 ???, thats  not sticking to your jewish values  " get thee to the synagogue"   and hurry up as well  , use the flying carpet if you have too👍

6 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

shalom121 ???, thats  not sticking to your jewish values  " get thee to the synagogue"   and hurry up as well  , use the flying carpet if you have too👍

Haven’t had my bar mitzvah yet.

Just now, treetop1280 said:

whts that ???????,  is that when they chop  the end of your crayon  off ?????? and feed it to the elephant god man thing , ?????👍

What have I told you about eating random mushrooms you find in the forest?

11 minutes ago, Shuaib121 said:

What have I told you about eating random mushrooms you find in the forest?

lol ,  just noticed this is the tin - sorry silver monotoring thread ,  - not the magic mushroom thread👍

6 hours ago, Gruff said:

#SILVER BREAKOUT UPDATE: Silver had spent 4 years consolidating under $30/oz, and finally broke out last week. It is now coming back to re-test its breakout point at $30. In technical analysis, a common principle is "broken resistance ---> becomes support." In this case, silver should now find support near $30 before consolidating higher. Note that *intra-week* or even a single weekly close < $30 could still fit within the framework of a retest. We have a short-term outstanding target of $29.35 which could be hit intra-day, before the market recovers $30. Note the previous retest which occurred following the (blue) primary downtrend, just two months ago -- textbook perfect. Assuming the retest holds, silver's time to shine is DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF US. Our $42.50 - $50 target zone is maintained unless proven otherwise by a negation of the breakout. #XAGUSD $SLV $SI_F $SIL $SILJ

image.thumb.png.1cda0749891dc61ae235d4d5ccf873fb.png

This is my interpretation too. I can see a level in GBP of £23.40 that was resistance and now could serve as support. 🤞