• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2020 2oz KOOKABURRA + BABY

sheilaoz7

11 minutes ago, Hennypenny said:

GS.be are selling the 1kg Kookaburra silver coins for £181

That's a better deal than buying the 2 oz coins from the EU mint, which charges twice the postage

Where? Just take my money!

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 minute ago, Hennypenny said:

I don't know how to create a link. Just go to the Goldsilver.be website

Added 0 minutes later...

Best do it quickly, as it's a great deal

cut the URL from webpage you see then paste HERE!

Has anyone bought or seen the Perth Money Expo "Anda Special" 2020 1 oz Silver Kookaburra. There is a couple for sale on Ebay. It's the 30th anniversary coin with a coloured in Privy mark and presented in a card..it looks really cool. I really like the standard 2020 Kook but it's difficult to source. Any suggestions anyone please? Shall i go for the Perth Money Expo one..would it be a good buy if i can get it for around 30 pounds maybe?

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Completely missed these, but even as a huge Kook fan don't find them particularly appealing myself. What say you @Kookaburracollector?

Just FYI @Oystonousted :)

Yep I don’t like it @kimchi. Wasn’t keen on the design and after watching video below it just confirmed it for me. 

Skip to 2 min 40. By the way the author Silverkev has some fantastic coins from the Perth mint. He lives 10 mins away lol

50 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Completely missed these, but even as a huge Kook fan don't find them particularly appealing myself. What say you @Kookaburracollector?

Just FYI @Oystonousted :)

As I collect Perth Mint 1oz privy Kookaburras, I sort for have to keep the collection ‘up to date’, and for c£35 I don’t mind! It’s the outrageously priced F15 Privy Kooks I have stopped collecting (at least until the prices fall back to Earth).

The Perth Mint ANDA expo coins I do actually quite like ( I have the 2019 square penny and the 2020 Floral ones that come in cards and they are well worth the money IMO.

Besides, a very kind forum member who attends theses expositions always picks me up a couple when he is there, and sends them to me straight away. At £35 on eBay the seller is making hardly any profit, so I would buy if I didn’t already have them.

The more recent Brisbane example I do not have, but will add to my collection when prices fall...well that’s the plan anyway!

Kooks are great coins..can’t go wrong with Perth Mint quality...unlike others🤔 !

1 hour ago, Belgianstacker said:

Hey 

I bought the anda perth and the anda brisbane edition

Think i will have them next week

Am not a fan of coloured silver , but the small mark is still ok for me

Welcome to the forum, especially welcome as you have bought some Kookaburras..a pleasure to give you your first community reputation point.

Archived