• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Harrington and byrne

kiskelo

1 hour ago, kiskelo said:

Received my 3rd batch of 3 x 2020 sovereigns IN A MONTH today at £289 each, so much for 3 a year.

Should I try for 4????

Any misdirectional practices or did you keep on ordering in your name, address etc?

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

2 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

Any misdirectional practices or did you keep on ordering in your name, address etc?

Same name, addy and credit card. Somehow even managed to order @ £289 when price on website was £299.

1 minute ago, wolfiemac said:

That's the worst site to find anything, personally it just makes me click on a competitor and pay the extra few quid. 😠 😃

It's been requested and I've tried a few times to add their sovereign prices to my site - near impossible with their constant changing!

16 hours ago, Martlet said:

You have to search the site for sovereign 2020, they change the links all the time probably to track marketing. 

Tried but no luck 😭

Think it's sold out, but if anyone does find the link let me know! 

Bought from them twice and it was really cheap half sovs, but their toilet paper they send you twice a week is not worth it. Now everybody knows what you have at home, even though you said  you don't want it.

On 01/03/2020 at 23:09, Foe said:

Bought from them twice and it was really cheap half sovs, but their toilet paper they send you twice a week is not worth it. Now everybody knows what you have at home, even though you said  you don't want it.

Now more valuable than the sovs 😅😂  #toiletpaperpanic

H&B catering for all your apocalypse needs

On 01/03/2020 at 23:09, Foe said:

Pfft!  Only twice a week?  What are you complaining about man? :rolleyes:   I get something from them every day and occasionally get two separate items from them on the same day.  :lol:

Archived