• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

**MARCH 2019** Group Order from The European Mint

3 minutes ago, RoughDog said:

What language is this?  Case insensitive or camel cased forEach?

I looked at end of week one for feb order and guessed using that total 😁

Its just Javascript, in chrome open inspector, click the console tab and you can just copy/type into the console and have javascript run in place.  Saves my creating scripts or compiling code for quick stuff like this.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Solers said:

How much would it be in £ (ish) for 2 2019 dragon bars?

Depends on the current transferwise exchange but ballpark 27.50ish (excluding 1.2% shipping to BYB and the capsules).

I think...

And also the postage to you of course...

1 minute ago, OnThePlop said:

Depends on the current transferwise exchange but ballpark 27.50ish (excluding 1.2% shipping to BYB and the capsules).

I think...

And also the postage to you of course...

Great thanks, I just confirmed my order with BYB :)

ORDER IS COMPLETE!!

Thanks for a busy and amazing weekend all!

The total order (excluding capsules) is as follows:

1725902235_GroupOrderTotalozs.jpg.fe147e51b730614642de05a97118fecd.jpg

As you can see the total oz'age was 1532

On 16/03/2019 at 11:20, P3T3R said:

1501 oz is my guess 

CONGRATULATIONS @P3T3R !!!!

You were closest, a 1/2 oz shark will swim its way to you soon! The question is are you a hammerhead or great white man? Also, how did you guess it right!?!?!?!

IMG_20190317_173302.thumb.jpg.76f8e679659a8f5278e6eeab2b461aac.jpg

Now starts the wait - we will update you all as best as we can with shipping and estimates of delivery. 

You can all expect some postage invoices probably the middle of next week. It has been a long weekend and I am having the day off tomorrow 🙂 

Have a good one all!

BYB

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Wow I was not expecting to win, just a lucky guess I suppose. I’ll take the great white please. 

Just like to say thank you for your generous offer. 

1 minute ago, nikski123 said:

I would think that it would be less popular as its easier to buy in the UK than others!

Compare the price EU/UK and that’s your answer 👍

💷 💷 Check out my Wanted adds and message me direct if you can help 💷 💷 

Just now, KitboyE17 said:

Compare the price EU/UK and that’s your answer 👍

Yes I suppose but still save more money on the other coins comparable to Britannia. I forget that the silver  you still pay VAT on in the UK compared to gold!

2 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

ORDER IS COMPLETE!!

Thanks for a busy and amazing weekend all!

The total order (excluding capsules) is as follows:

1725902235_GroupOrderTotalozs.jpg.fe147e51b730614642de05a97118fecd.jpg

As you can see the total oz'age was 1532

CONGRATULATIONS @P3T3R !!!!

You were closest, a 1/2 oz shark will swim its way to you soon! The question is are you a hammerhead or great white man? Also, how did you guess it right!?!?!?!

IMG_20190317_173302.thumb.jpg.76f8e679659a8f5278e6eeab2b461aac.jpg

Now starts the wait - we will update you all as best as we can with shipping and estimates of delivery. 

You can all expect some postage invoices probably the middle of next week. It has been a long weekend and I am having the day off tomorrow 🙂 

Have a good one all!

BYB

Thankyou BYB for all your tremendous hard work & commitment into organising this at such short notice. A massive "silver stack" to process so quickly after the Feb order. Just a touch under a hundred weight!! which is quite something to lug about

17 minutes ago, bluemoon said:

That would be unlike the British way, I admit. But who knows, we have this EU loophole now, so lets see.

I really doubt VAT will be removed, even the GOV.UK page states that. It's a very important source of revenue for the  Government (and the largest, if I'm not mistaken).  

“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain

Archived