• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

Just now, Wampum said:

Just saw that estimate payable 7 weeks.

Yeah just keep being mindful to try and search sites through topcashback, it soon adds up and when you're least expecting it you will have a nice little pot ready for payout. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

11 minutes ago, James32 said:

Yeah just keep being mindful to try and search sites through topcashback, it soon adds up and when you're least expecting it you will have a nice little pot ready for payout. 

Can 100% confirm this, this is the cashback I have on my Quidco accounts (I have multiple as I refer myself when there is a referral bonus active)

image.png.e20f452e41e7920871aba40e32dbf621.png image.png.51e53588aaffdb756e0e718afb8da300.png image.png.f9b360987e30d98d777d2781f564a71a.png

And I also have accounts with TopCashback.  I reckon I get about £300-£400 a year.  Mostly this is from insurance, I sort out travel, house & car insurance for myself, the Mrs and my kids, my in-laws and my Dad every year and always use the cashback sites.  I would be doing all of this anyway so going via the cashback sites cost me nothing other than a minutes time.

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

Can 100% confirm this, this is the cashback I have on my Quidco accounts (I have multiple as I refer myself when there is a referral bonus active)

image.png.e20f452e41e7920871aba40e32dbf621.png image.png.51e53588aaffdb756e0e718afb8da300.png image.png.f9b360987e30d98d777d2781f564a71a.png

And I also have accounts with TopCashback.  I reckon I get about £300-£400 a year.  Mostly this is from insurance, I sort out travel, house & car insurance for myself, the Mrs and my kids, my in-laws and my Dad every year and always use the cashback sites.  I would be doing all of this anyway so going via the cashback sites cost me nothing other than a minutes time.

And worth mentioning when I withdraw I look what bonus's they have on that.  Often if you take vouchers you can get up to a 5% bump in the pay out.  I usually wait till they have a special on Amazon vouchers as I am often asked by relatives to order things for them as I have Prime, essentially converting it to cash.  I would also mention Amazon do zero checks when you sign up for Prime Student - you get 6 months free then it is £4.49 a month.  Jebus I am such a penny pinching bugger 🤣

24 minutes ago, James32 said:

5 minutes ago, Orpster said:

And worth mentioning when I withdraw I look what bonus's they have on that.  Often if you take vouchers you can get up to a 5% bump in the pay out.  I usually wait till they have a special on Amazon vouchers as I am often asked by relatives to order things for them as I have Prime, essentially converting it to cash.  I would also mention Amazon do zero checks when you sign up for Prime Student - you get 6 months free then it is £4.49 a month.  Jebus I am such a penny pinching bugger 🤣

I am now a cashback convert, can't believe the amount of money I could have got back over the last year on bullion, even 2 or 3 percent cashback makes the difference.

Amazon's a good idea, my wife uses it all the time. Great excuse now to buy more, "I am buying more to get you more vouchers, so I'm doing it for you sweetheart"      

1 minute ago, Wampum said:

I am now a cashback convert, can't believe the amount of money I could have got back over the last year on bullion, even 2 or 3 percent cashback makes the difference.

Amazon's a good idea, my wife uses it all the time. Great excuse now to buy more, "I am buying more to get you more vouchers, so I'm doing it for you sweetheart"      

I will drop you my ref-erral codes by PM, quidco gives us both £25 and TopCashback will give you £10

1 hour ago, James32 said:

I went a slightly different route incase coins were flagged up.

I got a 36v makita track saw with 2 1.5m rails for £475 - £75 ebay voucher - 20% topcashback which has tracked this morning, so £322 in the end. Extremely happy with that.

Now we know where his money comes from fixing old ladies roofs lol 🤣

2 hours ago, James32 said:

I got a 36v makita track saw with 2 1.5m rails for £475 - £75 ebay voucher - 20% topcashback which has tracked this morning, so £322 in the end. Extremely happy with that.

Surprised you didn't scoop at least 10 😃

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

2 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

35% off at Superdrug today if you need stuff

Do they stock Sovereigns?

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

1 minute ago, Brit2023 said:

Only chocolate ones, Christmas perfume sorted…60% off and 35% cashback means I can get one and look like baron Rothschild on Christmas Day.

This is Gold Deals mate not mumsnet... Reported!!

2 hours ago, James32 said:

Bargain price for a good track saw that. If you ever need replacement rails, Excel make some very good and cheap ones

8 hours ago, Wampum said:

I could have got back over the last year on bullion, even 2 or 3 percent cashback makes the difference.

Was showing this to my dad a while back as he didn't realise that B&Q, wickes and all the trades places can give you cash back. We do £15k+ at these places with the business bank account when refurbing a house, and can get cash back on all of this. Soon adds up. 

78av.gif

30 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Was showing this to my dad a while back as he didn't realise that B&Q, wickes and all the trades places can give you cash back. We do £15k+ at these places with the business bank account when refurbing a house, and can get cash back on all of this. Soon adds up. 

It does make a difference, will be using now for everything, hadn't realized what you could use it for.

Even like you say B&Q, we use that all the time for bit and pieces, and could at least have got a few free tins of paint! 

46 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Even it's 3p cashback at Screwfix I always use it. Better in my pocket then theirs!

Looks like Quicdo have the 20% off eBay purchases today that TopCashBAck had Friday, though limited to £50 per basket and not the £100 

You can also get an extra £15 for using a ref-erral code, if anyone needs one drop me a pm, I have added this as a topic in the gold thread too (pending approval)

image.png.8dd85f9d986fbf4c00cf2fd564b15ce7.png

image.thumb.png.98cdc6f9fb7c014e8598428c2cd736c4.png

image.png

30 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Looks like Quicdo have the 20% off eBay purchases today that TopCashBAck had Friday, though limited to £50 per basket and not the £100 

You can also get an extra £15 for using a ref-erral code, if anyone needs one drop me a pm, I have added this as a topic in the gold thread too (pending approval)

image.png.8dd85f9d986fbf4c00cf2fd564b15ce7.png

image.thumb.png.98cdc6f9fb7c014e8598428c2cd736c4.png

image.png

There's an Exclusive deal that pays 20% maximum £100.

Just bought a couple of bits,hope they track!

@Orpster I bought something on eBay through Quidco over the Weekend that was 6% off but it tracked at 1%.

On further investigation it says on the site that the correct cashback will be updated a couple of weeks later.

Is that correct?

Edited by FriedrichVonHayek

2 minutes ago, FriedrichVonHayek said:

Quidco are usually pretty spot on with it, if they do not just raise a claim and show proof of purchase.  I have had a couple of claims (both for Currys - the electrical retailer not the food :)) and both claims were approved

10 minutes ago, FriedrichVonHayek said:

@Orpster I bought something on eBay through Quidco over the Weekend that was 6% off but it tracked at 1%.

On further investigation it says on the site that the correct cashback will be updated a couple of weeks later.

Is that correct?

It is yes, I use these cashback sites all the time and around half track on quidco at a lower rate than is paid out

Just now, FriedrichVonHayek said:

Even with 20% off its sometimes difficult to find a deal.

10oz Silver Bars look a reasonable bet with 20% off.

I found some of the 5g RM bars in the vintage green card for £299.  I ordered 2 but in separate transactions so they should net down to £241 each, even better than the RM hack