• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Bosse68: I love the look of that double obverse pirate coin...have a few young nephews that would go ape for one of those coins.

I understand that Maggie's Bullion was the distributor and that unfortunately she passed a short while ago. Would it be crass of me to ask whether another took over her online business? I did see a thread of tribute for  her and that  bullboard readers on either this or the Silver Stackers forum were having an online auction  for some of her estates silver products, the proceeds of which were to go towards her family I believe, but I wasn't certain wether  the auction was with regards to her personal holdings, or that of the inventory of her online business....

• Founder & Administrator

@Luker 2. The SGB rounds are commissioned by South Gippsland Bullion. Some of these have been completely sold out, so you can probably only get from people who already have bought them, I am not sure which though as I don't collect these. Best thing is to contact Iceblue, who is a member here. He is from SGB and I am sure he will help you in sourcing these.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Bosse68: I love the look of that double obverse pirate coin...have a few young nephews that would go ape for one of those coins.

I understand that Maggie's Bullion was the distributor and that unfortunately she passed a short while ago. Would it be crass of me to ask whether another took over her online business? I did see a thread of tribute for  her and that  bullboard readers on either this or the Silver Stackers forum were having an online auction  for some of her estates silver products, the proceeds of which were to go towards her family I believe, but I wasn't certain wether  the auction was with regards to her personal holdings, or that of the inventory of her online business....

You can look at their board, as Chris stated Iceblue is the one you need to get hold of.

http://sthgippslandbullion.freeforums.net/

My first 2oz coins, the PM 2013 year of the snake, together with a 1oz snake, and a 2009 2oz Libertad, together with a 2012 1oz libertad.

I love the snake, the 2oz look much bigger than the 1oz coins. Oh dear was planning on sticking to 1oz coins, (together with some 1/2oz that were at a price I could not turn down at the time). These  too I just put a low bid in and was the only bidder so got the two pairs. £62 for the two snakes & £52 for the Libertads (including delivery). Now need to look for some more 2oz's, and a capsule for the Libertad.

I love the snake, the 2oz look much bigger than the 1oz coins. Oh dear was planning on sticking to 1oz coins,  Now need to look for some more 2oz's, 

2ozers are my favourite size coins,just don't go and buy a 10ozer in a hurry or you'll probably end up hooked on those as well :)

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Today I received......

2012 Canada Maple F15 privy.

2012 Perth Mint High Relief proof Dragon

2013 Perth Mint High Relief proof Snake

2012 RAM proof kangaroo

2013 RAM proof kangaroo

Oh, and another 60 sterling threepences.

I hate to admit that Chris was right about these high relief coins. I didn't fancy them, but they are superb.

So superb I just got some more.

Pictures coming soon....

Stacker since 2013

How far back are you going to go with the RAM proof roo's Danny( they kicked off in 1998 ) now that you are turning into a proper collector :lol:

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

How far back are you going to go with the RAM proof roo's Danny( they kicked off in 1998 ) now that you are turning into a proper collector :lol:

Ha ha.

Well I got the 2012 & 13 for what I consider to be cheap, and have ordered the 14 now too.

I'd consider going further back at the right prices, they are gorgeous. Nicest box I have seen.

Stacker since 2013

My latest delivery included...

1 x Perth Mint Lunar Mouse 1oz (2008).

1x Perth Mint Lunar Ox (2009).

A fellow stacker Got me hooked on the PAMP bars and their Lunars. I have since started on the Perth Mint Lunars as these are spectacular 1oz to start possibly followed by 1/2oz set.

post-136-0-41430400-1408090732_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-78242300-1408090816_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-16976500-1408090863_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-14175800-1408090900_thumb.jpg