• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

• Founder & Administrator

Nice morezone, liking the 5oz HR. I reluctantly decided against collecting the 5oz because I didn't want to over stretch what I am collecting, but I think the 5oz might be a nicer size than the 1oz, as the diameter on the 1oz HR coins are tiny.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I didn't realise the Howling Wolf would come in a seal assay card.  I should have known the Taku would since the Kiwi did.

All importantly, I got another bag of gummy bears with the silver purchases above.

Also had a delivery from Air-Tites.  Bought their Bar Capsule and A26 Capsule albums.

post-94-0-10799500-1403879262_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-92536400-1403879275_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-36430100-1403879290_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-05897000-1403879305_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-79326300-1403879347_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-98619600-1403879357_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-50937500-1403879366_thumb.jpg

Nice morezone, liking the 5oz HR. I reluctantly decided against collecting the 5oz because I didn't want to over stretch what I am collecting, but I think the 5oz might be a nicer size than the 1oz, as the diameter on the 1oz HR coins are tiny.

I don't have any of the 1oz to compare although I do have some on order.  From what I've seen, they have a very small diameter.

Few pics to compare the BU 1oz, 10oz and HR 5oz.

post-94-0-12412700-1403880295_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-75437300-1403880326_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-69926400-1403880354_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-82050800-1403880369_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-98060700-1403880386_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-62903200-1403880401_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-25861800-1403880417_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-03681100-1403880433_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-51030800-1403880449_thumb.jpg

• Founder & Administrator

@morezone

5oz HR is looking good, a nice size for a HR! That bar album looks like a pretty neat way to display bars so that you can flick through them.

Gold taku and timerwolf, I say put them in air capsules ;)

I think i might have to get myself one of those anniversary kangaroos if they are still around at the end of the yea. First I am going to try to get the 2014 gold elephant, and maybe the 2013 and 2014 Pandas. As well as a Perth Mint goat when it's released. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

aaah, just received my coin gloves.. let the fondling commence! And this little beauty which only cost me £4 delivered. Might chuck it in some Cillit Bang, what do you reckon?

I wouldn't clean it if I was you.

It's quite expensive for a dime but I guess most of that was postage. Have a look here for spot value of coins but remember that it's priced coins at their full weight and make sure you change the price to pounds. http://www.bullionspotprice.com/silver

Edit: Just realised you might have meant £4 for the gloves too.

Edited by Helping Hands

I didn't realise the Howling Wolf would come in a seal assay card.  I should have known the Taku would since the Kiwi did.

All importantly, I got another bag of gummy bears with the silver purchases above.

Also had a delivery from Air-Tites.  Bought their Bar Capsule and A26 Capsule albums.

Love the Taku, where did you buy it from.

The only place ive spotted it is a german dealer and the premium was quite high.

Love the Taku, where did you buy it from.

The only place ive spotted it is a german dealer and the premium was quite high.

http://www.kettner-edelmetalle.de/

The premium is high but it is quite rare.

http://www.auragentum.de/ Also stock it.  I've dealt with both companies and kettner was the slower of the 2 showing long lead times with most products.  Auragentum also stock the Kiwi.

Finally Received these over this weekend

20 x 2013 1oz Fiji Taku BU

1 x 1996 1oz Libertad BU

1 x 2009 2oz Libertad Proof

1 x 2014 5oz Wedge-Tailed Eagle High Relief Proof

1 x 2014 1oz Rwanda Impala BU

1 x 2013 1oz Rwanda Cheetah BU

1 x 2012 1oz Rwanda Rhino BU

1 x 2010 1oz Rwanda Lion Proof & COA

1 x official Rwanda 1oz Proof presentation case

2 x lighthouse cotton gloves

2 x TownTalk silver anti tarnish polish cloth (worked a treat on my milky maple)

I wouldn't clean it if I was you.

It's quite expensive for a dime but I guess most of that was postage. Have a look here for spot value of coins but remember that it's priced coins at their full weight and make sure you change the price to pounds. http://www.bullionspotprice.com/silver

Edit: Just realised you might have meant £4 for the gloves too.

Yeah it was £4 for just the coin and postage, gloves were separate. Not great if you look at £/oz but it's got enough detail and some nice character so I don't mind paying an extra £1 to save the hassle of looking too hard - a few decent ones I watched on ebay were going for £6+. I was joking about the cleaning :)

The gloves I got were Lighthouse, are the unbranded 10 packs from china the same quality or are the branded ones worth the extra? There were some nice watch shop gloves on ebay but they seemed a bit pricey for now

Proof Rwanda lion and 5oz wedge tail. Yes please :)

Was surprised to see the Proof Lion cheaper than what I could source from Dios111 for the BU version.

Got lucky with the WTE on bay. Price worked out just slightly over original price on PM's site.

You looking to purchase the 5oz WTE @ MZ?

Was surprised to see the Proof Lion cheaper than what I could source from Dios111 for the BU version.

Got lucky with the WTE on bay. Price worked out just slightly over original price on PM's site.

You looking to purchase the 5oz WTE @ MZ?

Can't afford to go pre 2012 on the Rwanda myself :(

Would love a 5oz WTE but looks like I'm flat broke at the mo.  Bought way too much recently and there's still so much more to collect.

received from silberling:

few 1/2oz takus

few 1oz takus

one 5oz taku with badly scratched capsule - very dissapointed

one 1/2oz lunar dragon

two ATBs - Shenandoah and Great Smoky  - very impressive

few SW Crocs - very nice, almost no dings 

one 5oz taku with badly scratched capsule - very dissapointed

two ATBs - Shenandoah and Great Smoky  - very impressive

Show us these beauties :)