• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 🔨 BYB Hammer Time - 5, 10 and 20oz Hammered Silver Rounds and Bars

• ChrisSilver changed the title to 🔨 BYB Hammer Time - 5, 10 and 20oz Hammered Silver Rounds and Bars
5 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

That 40 oz is still to this day the single largest piece of silver I have ever made. 

Ever thought of doing functional dumbbells or plates?

For the suave lifter 🏋️️ 

cqg4hvxsisv51.jpg

Edited by Upsidedown

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

Still a prized collection of mine. Sits on my desk. I see them everyday

20240417_092612.thumb.jpg.55c83c7a3cc4cbcefcc11c6d67c68589.jpg

I was tempted to joke about that indent in the top of the 40oz. But stayed away as no one knows me and my sense of humour on here. 

Oh well it made me laugh a bit. 

49 minutes ago, DavePa said:

I was tempted to joke about that indent in the top of the 40oz. But stayed away as no one knows me and my sense of humour on here. 

Oh well it made me laugh a bit. 

It's a great pen holder :D 

Edited by Gruff
Removing a double post

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

9 minutes ago, Jake0111 said:

Does the shrinkage go most of the way through the middle.

About 2/3rds of the way through. BYB has a video of it on his YT channel. It's amazing how it did that as it cooled

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

5 minutes ago, Gruff said:

About 2/3rds of the way through. BYB has a video of it on his YT channel. It's amazing how it did that as it cooled

I just tried looking up the shrinkage rate of silver and its not easy to find but it must be high. Cast iron shrinkage is next to nothing but some other steels have big shrinkage rates and it gets harder to stop stuff like that, other than pouring more metal than needed and then cutting it down. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Shreddah said:

would you take £1500 thanks 

Thank you for the offer, but no. I'm going to keep the prices as listed:

• 5oz Hammered Rolo Round - £180
  • 10oz Hammered Rolo Round - £320
  • 20oz Hammered Rolo Round - £600
  • Full Set, special combined price: £999 delivered

• 10oz Hammered BYB Logo Bar - £320
  • 10.5oz Hammered BYB Logo Bar - £340
  • Buy both for a special price: £620 delivered

Or £1600 for both bundles delivered... there's £22+ postage in that alone! :)