• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale Queen beast 1oz gold 2021 completers

• Founder & Administrator

Moved to the trade section of the forum, please post trade listings only in the specified trade areas of the forum.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Beautiful coins, absolute stunners 😍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

8 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Yeah this is a tough one in my opinion, but I'm certainly no expert.

I think in times like this the market has to be the key indicator when trying to price a coin such as this.

It can be looked at in two ways:

1) If I were the seller I would want to achieve a premium on this coin as I would've certainly paid one when I acquired it

2) If I were the buyer I would want to try to avoid too high of a premium due to the current market with dealer premiums shrinking due to the higher spot price.

my conclusion is 

GOOD BUY or GOOD BYE 

spot next month 2000 😁

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

1 minute ago, Upsidedown said:

This particular coin is becoming a collectors piece, its certainly the nicest 1oz gold I've ever seen and certainly ever held.

If a collector sees this, they'll pay the premium.

Perhaps a more difficult sell on TSF where 90% of the audience are stackers however...

Yeah agreed with regards to trying to sell on TSF.

As for this coin being the most beautiful 1oz coin, I think that's a matter of personal opinion.

It will boil down to the actual buyer and how they feel about the coin. Although the buyer would almost certainly be someone who already finds the coin to be highly collectible and desirable.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

3 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

As for this coin being the most beautiful 1oz coin, I think that's a matter of personal opinion.

Of course I can only speak for myself, but this coin has quite the fan base already

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

1 hour ago, Upsidedown said:

Of course I can only speak for myself, but this coin has quite the fan base already

Oh definitely - me included.

The Silver 2oz version was really nice but it looks far better in gold. The inner magpie in me is telling me its one of the most beautiful coins I've ever seen. Personally I think I prefer the 1oz Gold Buffalo, which to me is stunning, but again I also love the completor coin.

2 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Oh definitely - me included.

The Silver 2oz version was really nice but it looks far better in gold. The inner magpie in me is telling me its one of the most beautiful coins I've ever seen. Personally I think I prefer the 1oz Gold Buffalo, which to me is stunning, but again I also love the completor coin.

I just wish the 2oz beasts were slightly wider rather than just fatter.

There was a kilo completer on here for I'm sure 750 not long ago, nearly took it but didn't, now I curse @ArgentSmith!

(i think thats who bought it)

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

35 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

I just wish the 2oz beasts were slightly wider rather than just fatter.

There was a kilo completer on here for I'm sure 750 not long ago, nearly took it but didn't, now I curse @ArgentSmith!

(i think thats who bought it)

Yeah I'm sure I saw that 1kg completor coin too. Great pickup if it was available at £750. I'm not in the habit of buying 1kg coins and I have been mostly focused on gold recently.

9 hours ago, jackflash123 said:

Yeah I'm sure I saw that 1kg completor coin too. Great pickup if it was available at £750. I'm not in the habit of buying 1kg coins and I have been mostly focused on gold recently.

sometimes it is a good idea to buy kilo stuff as a door stopper 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%