• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Have we started to see the end of the sub £400 sovereign?

24 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

Just got back from the local guy. His are £448. and he said he can't get enough. He offered a little discount for a few (£438 for 10+) but I had to pass for the time being. Just checked and they are cheaper at Atkinsons.

Just generics or year's you needed though?

20 minutes ago, CoinCupboard said:

Picked a sov up this morning from a local dealer at £400 and I actually thought that was a bargain now! 😂

Give you £401 plus post.

Think of the fame.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, James32 said:
2 hours ago, ZRPMs said:

Just got back from the local guy. His are £448. and he said he can't get enough. He offered a little discount for a few (£438 for 10+) but I had to pass for the time being. Just checked and they are cheaper at Atkinsons.

Just generics or year's you needed though?

Was looking for some generics to fill the half full bullion box just to add a little bit of weight to the collection. Happy to take any you have for £402

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, James32 said:

Minus £400 sovereigns?

What kind of ejit started this thread? 😆 🤣 😂 

Probably one of them wool banger's from the land of song, slag heaps and Daffodils

Edited by ZRPMs

Just now, ZRPMs said:

Probably one of them wool banger from the land of song, slag heaps and Daffodils

Hard to believe when I was buying at £385 it broke my heart ffs.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

52 minutes ago, James32 said:

Hard to believe when I was buying at £385 it broke my heart ffs.

Must seem like a steal now! 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Do you want to change the title to £450?

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

1 minute ago, ZRPMs said:

Would like it to be £350 but what a finish to the weekend price.

Absolutely. A sniff away from £1850 wowzers, it's a beauty

1 minute ago, James32 said:

What's a sniff Gruff?

A little bit thicker than a gnats ballha... never mind

2 minutes ago, Gruff said:
5 minutes ago, James32 said:

What's a sniff Gruff?

A little bit thicker than a gnats ballha... never mind

Is that a bit like a gnat's ko.........Hang on where are we going with this thread now.

Amazing stuff but will be down to the local Offie to grab a bottle in preparation for the down swing now I've added a bit more. Hoping it'll be a celebration though as we hit £2,000 end of the month.

1 minute ago, ZRPMs said:

Is that a bit like a gnat's ko.........Hang on where are we going with this thread now.

Amazing stuff but will be down to the local Offie to grab a bottle in preparation for the down swing now I've added a bit more. Hoping it'll be a celebration though as we hit £2,000 end of the month.

Doesn't matter, these short term swings. Longer term the price trend is still up. And will be with the accelerated devaluation of FIAT