• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Going down a rabbit hole!

6 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

In fact what’s the onlyfans market like for overweight 47 year olds? 🤣

I think that one from the group that sang whole again got herself out of bankruptcy on there so there is a market for it.  I read an article online with her standing next to an orange 4x4 lambo

Never Chase and Never Regret 

2 hours ago, SovereignBull said:

After considering chasing after Birthday dated Sovs only to have those dreams crumbled by 1970 & 1977

Is that the year you were born & born again 🤔

11 minutes ago, Kitalon said:

Ahh 1977 is a special date for me and my missus too lol. 😉 Is the Queen's Silver Jubilee a difficult date to come across then?

Well you’re not going to get a sovereign!🤔 get a nice silver crown🤔

6 minutes ago, Kitalon said:

Ahh I see. Funnily enough I had my eye on a couple of crowns, but I didn't think they were was silver though. A chap on bookface was going to sell me 3 different crowns for 6 quid.

The 1977 one is either silver or cupronickel, the cheap one being in/from the 1977 coin sets. 😮🤔Some of the silver ones especially slabbed ones can go for a decent amount

5 hours ago, SovereignBull said:

After considering chasing after Birthday dated Sovs only to have those dreams crumbled by 1970 & 1977, I started looking into special editions and other changes!

I think this is going to get costly!

IMG_3929.jpeg

You could add the 1859 Ansell. Not cheap though

Looking for 1981 and 1983-1984 GOLD Ghanaian coins

9 hours ago, richatthecroft said:

And a 1985 Maklouf and a 2016 James Butler Portraits

Only 7.5k Butler portraits ever minted, worth getting for the right price imo

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

7 minutes ago, Ranks1970 said:

I had the same issue not been able to get 1970 &1971 Sovereign, so I went for these same weight as the Sovereign, 2 Rand 

IMG_1639.thumb.jpeg.857429f03916910d6fe87e6f6c3029df.jpeg

The reverse of those coins is what makes those coins. Quite a unique looking portrait